T.O. Is out there...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

T.O. Is out there...

I am hearing T.O. is out there for a team willing to give up a third round pick. If this is true New England should jump on it today.

Look at the history of our draft picks. Giving up a third would not hurt us at all. And T.O. can be held in check in New England. He will not be a problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: T.O. Is out there...

In Response to T.O. Is out there...:
    [QUOTE]I am hearing T.O. is out there for a team willing to give up a third round pick. If this is true New England should jump on it today. Look at the history of our draft picks. Giving up a third would not hurt us at all. And T.O. can be held in check in New England. He will not be a problem.
    Posted by Patriotsftball[/QUOTE]

I can't stand the man but, at this point in the season I'd say this is not the worst idea ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

T.O. would solve the WR issue for NE tenfold, he would provide the Pats with an insurance policy in the event Moss gets injured.  He would open up all facets of the offense and make players like Welker, Moss, and Watson unstoppable.

I doubt it will happen however, probably because it's too easy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

But whose going to get him the ball??  This is not the best moment to be excited about getting wide receiver help.  I mean like we got Moss and how many catches does he have--and how many TDs?? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. Is out there...:
    [QUOTE]But whose going to get him the ball??  This is not the best moment to be excited about getting wide receiver help.  I mean like we got Moss and how many catches does he have--and how many TDs?? 
    Posted by jcappy[/QUOTE]

I think Moss would be far more productive if the Pats had another weapon at WR, Galloway and Aiken are just not going to fill that role or make defenses very nervous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm all for it, but we know Belichick won't do it. 

Quick, someone email Kraft and pressure him to make a trade. 

Moss, Welker, T.O., and Watson would be a destructive receiving corps.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMan4. Show BostonMan4's posts

If this was possible, why not? He's an extremely talented player with great work ethic. As long as he keeps his mouth shut, he is great, and as a Patriot, keeping your mouth shut is a job requirement. I agree with Grogan77 though, seems too easy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

C´mon people... get serious !!! we don´t need T.O. we need time, and not much more to get brady back... 

REMEMBER PEYTON LAST YEAR. He had 10 TD  9 INT 71.7 RATING and 4-4 RECORD.

The patriots will be 6 - 2 or 5 - 3 by the time they can say "Tom is back and the offense is on Sync"

You´ve had a great time over the last decade to sound SOOOOO desperate right now...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]C´mon people... get serious !!! we don´t need T.O. we need time, and not much more to get brady back...  REMEMBER PEYTON LAST YEAR. He had 10 TD  9 INT 71.7 RATING and 4-4 RECORD. The patriots will be 6 - 2 or 5 - 3 by the time they can say "Tom is back and the offense is on Sync" You´ve had a great time over the last decade to sound SOOOOO desperate right now...
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

We still need a 3rd WR. Moss and Welker are always constantly doubled, Welker is going to get hurt if Brady keeps squeezing passes into double coverage. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I was wrong about Moss.I thought it was going to be a disaster so, what the hell. Why not.What's the worst that could happen?LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

It would be kinda dreamy though wouldn't it? The pundits would be runnin at the mouth about how hard it is to game plan against the three recievers.

So my thought is Galloway, and 4th and 7th round pick for TO if TO agrees to a two year contract.

I don't know if Buffalo Would even take Galloway, but it would help us get rid of his contract.

With TO it would be harder to Double Moss and Welker wouldn't have the safety's cheating up on him as much either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Just imagine if TFB tried to show TO up on the sideline. "You ran the wrong route!" "No, you overthrew me...and I thought JESSICA was a bad influence..."

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T.O. Is out there... : Terrible Owens happy as a third WR?  What are YOU smoking?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Leaving Buffalo for NE and Brady, he'll be plenty happy as a 3rd.