TO TFB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: TO TFB

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My condolences TFB, I lost my dad 38 years ago and I still find it strange he isn't here! But as you and others have said, life must go on. Cherish the moments that you have with the one's you love and sometimes even the ones you hate!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  Great words, thanks for sharing. I agree, cherish the moments, not only with family and friends but even those you do not know and even those you are not friendly with.  Life is too short.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss TFB.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, tcal.  I appreciate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

No fun when your  leader is hurting....

Peace & respect to you and yours...amen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

My condolences, TFB, on your loss. May you find strength in the company of your family and friends during this time. I am glad you are back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to threejak's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No fun when your  leader is hurting....

Peace & respect to you and yours...amen

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My condolences, TFB, on your loss. May you find strength in the company of your family and friends during this time. I am glad you are back.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, much appreciated.  Good to be back talking football with all you awesome people!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Welcome back TFB12!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Welcome back man! I hope you the best 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

My sincerest condolences... Keep your memories of your Dad close and he will always have an influence in your life. My dad passed at 48 and 18 years later i still feel his influence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

So sorry to hear. It is a hard thing to go through. You never really get over it as much as learn to go on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Good to have you back TFB!! Hope everything is well. Wish you the best man my condolences.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Glad to have you back TFB. my prayers go out to you and your family. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks guys!  I appreciate it.  Good to be back and starting to feel some simple pleasures again, it's been a tough few weeks.

This place is a great place to spend som eonline time on, everyone on here makes it fun in their own way.   Good group of people here.  Thanks for taking the time to give me some  comfort with the kind words expressed by everyone.

Looking forward to the Pats beating the Jets this weekend, will be very interesting with some more key players out.... but Gronk is back!  Hopefully it adds a little boost to the offense.  I'm cheering for Collie to remain healthy, think he can add a lot.  Him, Edelman and Amendola when he get's back, that will be a nice group with Thompkins and Dobson.

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, welcome back man, my deepest condolences to you and your family.  I couldn't even imagine.  hang in there!  Still wish we had WELKER of course, we tried to warn everyone here TFB, but no one listened! Lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back TFB12!

[/QUOTE]

Love it!  Thanks digger!  Also, thanks for taking care of the fantasy league while I was away.  Much appreciated!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back man! I hope you the best 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Dude!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My sincerest condolences... Keep your memories of your Dad close and he will always have an influence in your life. My dad passed at 48 and 18 years later i still feel his influence.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, ghostofjri!  Yes, lots of great memories will keep me going.  Even though it was a while ago I am sorry to hear about your father.  It's hard to understand this type of loss until you go through it yourself.  It's like the world just isn't the same anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So sorry to hear. It is a hard thing to go through. You never really get over it as much as learn to go on.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, portfolio.  I'm afraid you are so right in what you wrote.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good to have you back TFB!! Hope everything is well. Wish you the best man my condolences.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, APpats!  Very much appreciated!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to have you back TFB. my prayers go out to you and your family. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Patslifer.  I appreciate the prayers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, welcome back man, my deepest condolences to you and your family.  I couldn't even imagine.  hang in there!  Still wish we had WELKER of course, we tried to warn everyone here TFB, but no one listened! Lol

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Noise!  the kind thoughts are much appreciated. 

Yes, we tried to warn people, they just wouldn't listen.  Glad to have you on my side, lol!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

TFB12 sorry to hear it, thoughts are with you. Lost my father a few years ago and there is no way to put into words how to face something like that since every one of us has such a personal experience with family. But, be strong when you can and reach out when you need to...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

My prayerful thoughts are with you TFB12 ........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry for your loss TFB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My condolences TFB.  It's tough to lose a parent, but over time, the sharp pain will subside and you'll take comfort in knowing that your dad isn't really gone, but stays close, living in your heart forever. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have seen this a lot on other threads but wanted to say Welcome Back and hope you are doing better. Your pictures and insights have been missed. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Hope that a win on Sunday can a least bring a smile to your face. Love your Gronk pictures today. Keep it up.

[/QUOTE]

TFB my deepest condolences! Ten years since I lost my Dad and I still have moments BUT thats a good thing! Means he made a difference!! Embrace the grief - you both deserve it!

Welcome back - my prayers are with you!