Today the unveiling of Shane Vereen?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Today the unveiling of Shane Vereen?

I have enough of a gut feeling that im starting him over BJGE in fantasy football.  Today is the day we forget about the other BB, Brandon bolden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Today the unveiling of Shane Vereen?

I would like to see more of Vereen also. But dont think for a minute he will make you forget Bolden! That kids a player!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have enough of a gut feeling that im starting him over BJGE in fantasy football.  Today is the day we forget about the other BB, Brandon bolden.

[/QUOTE]

Dude if you normally start BJGE in fantasy football...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We're all waiting for the day Vereen gets fed a full load of carries, if he could prove to be that change of pace guy to the Ridely/Bolden set, it would be huge.  

Woody should primarily be a third down threat.  If Vereen shines we could use him early as the pass threat that we currently use Woody in, for when we start offensive drives with wide open sets.  Vereen would be a better blocking option and as a runner he bring a lot more strength to inside handoffs where Woody relies more on guile and hiding behind his blockers.  

With Bolden out today I'd love to see Vereen get the bulk of carries and whole bunch of catches because he can also flex wide as a receiver and catch out of the backfield.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think Riddley will have a bi day and if I remember right Woodhead has good games against the Jets.  But I too think we see some good stuff from Vereen today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Good post. Both Vereen and Woodhead had decent games and contributed to the win. Not much for fantasy points though! haha