Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss

another 0 catches in the 1st half and his team is being shut out AGAIN!!! What  happened to Randy "stretching the field" as all the experts said he did? In fact, With Moss, Chris Johnson has been less than an average running back. I guess if you still have Madden 99 Randy is great, but otherwise by running his mouth out of New England and probably resigning for a 3yr/21 contract after the season, this dude is looking at a 1 year contract with a very low base salary. Way to go Randy! At least you are trying to catch balls from Kerry Collins this week and  not Rusty Smith.hahahaha. Where's Tom Brady when you need him Randy...oh yah he's 9-2 playing for 1st place tomorrow night!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss

I guess you're right. Nobody ever heard of Moss and he never did anything before coming to the Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He probably made him look better than he is, for sure, but he's not a guy that is lacking in talent...just brains and hart. He definitely cost himself millions with his antics this year and I couldn't be happier for that, because I can't stand selfish punks. I realize it's a business and they are in it for the money, but did he have to come out after a game and embarrass himself like he did back in September? I almost fell off the couch when he did that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]What does it matter?  Moss is gone.  Give it up.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    I agree.. why bring him up any more?  He's gone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

it's just fun after watching his press confrerence after a big win in week 1 like he is the savior and then acting like an absolute idiot at the Kratf's big party. He deserves criticism and mocking for the way he shot himself out of New England.  All for what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hope your other 597 posts were better than this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

[QUOTE]I hope your other 597 posts were better than this.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Most of my posts are pro Patriots. Don't comment if you don't like the post. Skip over it. I have no use for Moss and thankfully it's a free country and I can express my dislike for the guy but I wiil stop because BradyMossFan says so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss :  I wiil stop because BradyMossFan says so.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

That might be a good idea seeing how your post has gone so far.  While I don't care if most your threads are pro Pats or not just as long as they aren't crazy ridiculous like this one.  Moss was DEFINITELY made before coming to NE.  Brady and the Pats were just icing on the cake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Let me guess your other 574 posts are all about the Patriots and are all positive. I'll definitely be watching your posts since you seem to be a know it all. Hopefully I'll get educated from you.I look forward to it.Okay, you're right, Moss is playing awesome since he shot himself out of New Engkand and will probably go to the Pro Bowl. Thanks for setting me straight. I feel better!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Let me guess your other 574 posts are all about the Patriots and are all positive. [/QUOTE]

Nope!

[QUOTE]Okay, you're right, Moss is playing awesome since he shot himself out of New Engkand and will probably go to the Pro Bowl. Thanks for setting me straight. I feel better!

I never said that.  I said he was already made before coming to the Patriots.  What part of that do you not understand? 

Your thread = fail!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

OK HERES ALITTLE INSIGHT BRADY DIDNT MAKE MOSS BUT HELP HIM GET SOME  CREDIT BACK AS A USEFUL RECIVER,ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID HE WAS LOSING A STEP BLAH BLAH TILL HE CAME HERE AND HAD A GREAT 07 SEASON

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] OK HERES ALITTLE INSIGHT BRADY DIDNT MAKE MOSS BUT HELP HIM GET SOME  CREDIT BACK AS A USEFUL RECIVER,ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID HE WAS LOSING A STEP BLAH BLAH TILL HE CAME HERE AND HAD A GREAT 07 SEASON
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

That pretty much sums it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Uhmm, Moss wasn't doing much this year in New England either. Brady didn't make Moss, Moss just not the dynamic player he was in , say, 2007. Randy was a FHOF WR before New England, Randy is still a FHOF. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Tom Brady DEFINITELY made Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]another 0 catches in the 1st half and his team is being shut out AGAIN!!! What  happened to Randy "stretching the field" as all the experts said he did? In fact, With Moss, Chris Johnson has been less than an average running back. I guess if you still have Madden 99 Randy is great, but otherwise by running his mouth out of New England and probably resigning for a 3yr/21 contract after the season, this dude is looking at a 1 year contract with a very low base salary. Way to go Randy! At least you are trying to catch balls from Kerry Collins this week and  not Rusty Smith.hahahaha. Where's Tom Brady when you need him Randy...oh yah he's 9-2 playing for 1st place tomorrow night!!!!!

What came first the chicken or the egg?  Who runs the country the President or the Congress?

You must have a Chicken to lay an egg.  How can you have an egg without the chicken who layed it?  Now you might say that a near relative of the chicken laid the egg and then a chicken came out.  Do any of you know about genetics?  How can a near chicken mate with a chicken who by the way does not exist yet to make the third chicken? 

The bottom line is that TB has always been a great system QB in a great system.  Beyond that he has been magical under pressure in huge games prior to his first mega contract in 2005 when he had a solid middle class and a deep team.  Randy Moss is a gifted athlete.  The two of them together were part of the soup recipee of 2007.  You can't make soup without all the herbs and spices.