Tom Brady is the GOAT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Tom Brady is the GOAT!

Last night, I was in awe at Tom Brady's mastery of the Quarterback position. He was ruthless, he was surgical, he was unwavering in his ability to discet the Texans' defense and find the open man, the mike and the type of coverage they were in. It was an art watching him play.

Tom Brady truly put up an unbelievable performance that should probably go into the Hall of Fame as one of the greatest performances in playoff history. He went for a near immaculate 25-40, 344 yards with 3TDs while throwing the ball to four different recievers for five times or more. This is how you play Quarterback, people. We all just witnessed a true masterful performance. 

Now, while I was impressed with his play yesterday, we all know that Tommy has a problem with The Ravens. If Tom can produce another gem of a game against the Ravens next week, a feat that shouldn't be too hard, we're going back to the Superbowl, fellas!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Tom Brady is the GOAT!

And he said hi to his wife and kids.  I bet they saw it on their 500" flat screen.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And he said hi to his wife and kids.  I bet they saw it on their 500" flat screen.  

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget his mom. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget his mom. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes mom too!