Tom Brady is the NFL MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Tom Brady is the NFL MVP

IF it matters to people, or if its any consolation. He got 50 of 50 votes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Tom Brady is the NFL MVP

Congrats TB, now go win the SB next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Heck of a season, no doubt! I just wish we would have played better in the Jets game. I know personal accomplishments don't matter to him, but he was gracious in accepting the reward and gave credit to coaches and team mates. Very anti-Favre.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

CONGRATS, TOM...   you did a spectacular job and sadly, as your words say, fell short this season of the ultimate team goal.  You did YOUR best and proved, just TWO seasons removed from major knee surgery, you are still one of the top QBs in the NFL today and eventuall in history!  AS you said about this season...   there are 31 losers and 1 winner in this league, but, as a Pats fan this team is my winner year in and year out!!

The haters will absolutely go NUTS Brady won unanimously!  They will come out in droves now..  go to the other sites that will post this information, USAToday, Sporting News, ESPN etc..  and we will see a lot of references to cheating, Brady is a whiner and the Pats s**k!.  Go over and read, shake your head at some of the idiocy of these posters and laugh!
    GO PATS!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

He had a tremendous season.  I'm suprised Goodell didn't figure out a way to screw him out of it.  Congrats Tom.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Awesome regular season Tom.  Awful playoff game.  1 and done.  When the hell did Tom Brady become Peyton Manning????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

So there is some justice in the world, after all.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I bet he'd trade that MVP for a shot at the SB MVP. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Well this year wasn't really supposed to be as good as many of us thought, hopefully next year this team is more complete with more experience to get to the SB next year.

Honestly Brady and Pats fans don't care about this, this is something Colt fans brag about. BB needs to have another amazing draft, we need a consistent pass rush and an o-line that can keep Brady upright and not let him get hammered come big time playoff games. Maybe its time to serious develop a downfield threat that is committed to the team and winning, Branch is obviously to old for that role by next season.

Also, unlike our past SB year. 2007 and this last year were years when the Pats experienced long stretches of dominating teams and rarely winning those tough grind em out games. I am not saying we need to get back to that, but I would like to see our team get nasty come playoff time. Lately we just go lame and can't get it together to win the game. Maybe BB needs to hire real coordinators, who knows, I still trust BB.

But.....winning ways need to come back to the playoffs, Pats fans are getting restless. The media is jumping the gun on Brady no longer being one if not the top QB in the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Earlier in the year, when asked about the MVP, Brady said no MVP  in this era ever won the SB, so he was more concerned about the SB. Unfortunately, he was right again. I am sure this is meaningless to him, because he knows greatness is measured by championships, not MVP's in a team sport.  Manning had the MVP's. Let him win them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Winning the MVP unanimously will stop any talk of Brady not being one of the best QB's in the game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

congrats tom. us fans expected that it will be him. we just did not expect a unanimous selection.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Woop...eee.  I'm still p*ssed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Congrats to TB on the unanimous MVP vote.  Next year will be better.

Hats off to the fans of other teams who are always on the forum for showing up on this thread.  I know a couple will show up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Well deserved. Brady was supreme this year. Lets hope the fire is burning inside for another Superbowl or 2.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Congrats Tom well deserved. Good Luck in the upcoming year leading the Pat's to the top.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

They'll be back.
    After the Ravens loss, I think the general consensus was that the Patriots had a long way to go to get back to the glory days. There were some serious question marks as far as safety, OLB, CB, MLB, DE, RB, WR, TE. ALL of those positions were in doubt. For the most part, those have been addressed on some level.
    Chung emerged and Sanders and Meriweather (even though he may not live up to hype) are solid.
    At OLB, Cunningham looks promising. Hopefully he comes out flying like Chung did this year. Ninkovich looks like he's very good on early downs, but we need a 3rd down guy.
    CB - McCourty and Arrington emerged.
    MLB - Mayo beasted, and Spikes/Guyton formed a solid duo for running/passing downs.
    DE - hasn't really been addressed, but was squashed this year due to injuries. We lost our top 3 DE's from last year down the stretch.
    RB - Law Firm and Woodhead looked solid. Just need an other solid guy who can be any every down back. I like BJGE, Woody, Faulk and an other power back via draft.
    WR - Branch was a nice pickup, and hopefully will train with Price and Tate in the offseason to speed them up. If just ONE of those guys can do something, with Edelman showing some improvement, they'll be loaded.
    TE - Dare I say anything? And they'll only improve.

The Pats don't have any glaring needs like they did last offseason. They just need a few pieces to make this team a beast going forward. I think the defense will be top 15 this coming season, and top 5-10 the following year.

I'm putting money down on Cunningham (barring injuries w/ minimum 13 games played) on getting 8 sacks next year. Kid is explosive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

any of u still think there is a league wide conspiracy against everything pats when brady wins 50 of 50 votes for mvp includg the indiana, pennsylvania and NY votes?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It must be a hollow feeling winning the MVP when your team is at home watching the Superbowl.  What an incredible year for Brady, but I'm sure he can't wait to get back at it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

First ever.  Ho-hum.  Another record for Brady.   

There is no doubt when he wins the MVP award, unlike a certain some other #18 with a horseshoe on the side of his helmet.