Tom Brady...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Tom Brady...

It aint looking good for this guy.  Sure he has a super model wife and a mansion in CA that any of us would strangle a porpoise to live with/in. 

But the fact is that TB is getting old...He gets tired faster and takes longer to heal...

Suffice to say, the patriots will use the one pick that the dont trade down on for a QB.

Too bad they just gave him that huge contract that will hamstring the pats if there is a salary cap...

Who was little bills other SB qbs?  thats what I thought...
    *crickets*

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Re: Tom Brady...

Did you hear that??

*SHATTER*

That was your reality. I should have named this avatar "rainmaker" because I can sense your tears...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

looks like it is just me, the crickets and all those super bowl qbs not named Tom Bunchden, I mean Tom Brady that little Bill has won super bowls with.

And I call him little Bill because he could never be like Bill Parcells.  The man he learned EVERYTHING from.  he didnt learn it from his fail coach of a dad.  he learned it from one of the best coaches of our generation.

Pats fans will see that soon enough.  tears...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

I am talking to all of you...I know you will read it...I know that Rusty will read it and it just KILLS him not to respond. I know that it KILLS most of you that you cannot respond and "feed the troll".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Tom Brady in a walker Vs Sanchez, i'll take Tom 100 out of 100 games thank you very much, Even if Brady played with a broken right arm and on crutches he is still 100% improvement over Sanchez.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

careful, you may get your wish...you had the man, the legend, at his best, now you will have him on his decline into retirement. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

and yet he constantly beats the patriots.  with all of little bills unmatched football IQ on the defensive side of the ball and Terrific Tom in the prime (or downside) of his career, still, this loser sanchez beats the pats.

This terrible qb even put the incomparable little bill out of the playoffs!!!!  This after little bill had 2 full weeks to game plan and befuddle this 2 year qb.

you just cant make this stuff up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Ignore

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

Tom Brady's career turned the corner on, ohhhh sometime around January 2011. 

his best years are behind him. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

MVP

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Nice lives these Jet fan trolls have

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady... : You mean when Rex showed the world how to make him look confused and how easy it is to neutralize all of those weapons we heard so much about? 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

PhatRex, it is truely an honor to host you on my thread.  The man that officially retired old crusty.  you found a way to shut up someone that knew everything about everything and had all the time in the world to tell everyone(thanks to his massive multitasking ability that could only be learned through years of being a bewchacke star).  your avatar will always be remembered here.  I wish there was more here for you to do with but alas, it is tom brady's going away party of sorts.  lots of tears and but hurt pat fans. FACT

Such little arguement with this assertion that Brady is almost, if not done now that you officially retired old crusty.  At least Crusty would pour through the stats until he found the one that proved that TB was about to enter his prime.  Now there is a little hem and haw from the sheep but thats about it....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Put the clowns on ignore and let's make them as lonely as possible.  All they will hear is an echo without any redeeming tone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

123meg had someone else create her account so she could remember what number comes after 2...

5 years/$50 million.  welcome to math class, corky.  What that has to do with Tom Brady and his declining ability/health, please enlighten us.

what do you do for a living? we all want to know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady...:
    [QUOTE]Put the clowns on ignore and let's make them as lonely as possible.  All they will hear is an echo without any redeeming tone.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

I will still hear the distant cry of Pats fans when they realize that they sunk a large chunk of their cap into a has been...His best years are behind him.  FACT

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

hope you brought your poncho MVP because you are about to have doodoo slung all over you...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Troll alert

Tom's play isn't dropping anytime soon. He has shown that healthy he is one of the best in the league even with a torn up ankle. 

A 100% Brady next year with young offensive talent? Yeah yall jelly

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

MVP rocks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crustyreigns. Show crustyreigns's posts

I <3 MVP

glad you took it as a joke. i was wondering if i should post it but i am gunna delete it. over the line.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

"fail coach of a dad"?.  Referring to Steve Belichick?

wow.