Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Re: Tom Brady

It is important to understand that "reality" is different for Leon.
       When he post his opionions he is simply recalling his experiences as he perceived them. 

Understanding that Leon lives in his own fantasy world  goes a long way to curbing anger towards him when he trolls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]i know he is struggling write now but remeber this is the guy who took pats to 4 SB 5 AFC games and wun three SBs. people are talking about how pats should trade him i mean what the f**k are you smoking. your team can either hav a qb like manning who will lead you to 12 wins every season and crash in playoffs or someone like brady who can get it done when it matters.  this guy just came back from a knee surgery it is going to take some time. look at some great BBallers and qb like carson palmer they all take time to get back to their best. so give him some time because i truly believe he wont leave the patriots or retire before he brings a another championship to the city.
    Posted by nishan6t4[/QUOTE]

I believe Manning has a SB win in the last 4 years...how many has Brady had during that period? Stop living in the past. Manning and Rothlisberger have surpassed Gisele's husband!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : I'll five you the bad performance in Denver in 2005.  In 2006 the offense spotted the defense a 21-6 lead at the half and they allowed Indy to score 35 points in the second half.  WHen you have a 15 point lead at the half, and score 13 more, I guess the loss was Brady's fault.  And that was with a crappy running game and not a single great wideout. In the 2007 Superbowl, Brady did what great quarterbacks do; he gave his team a 14-10 lead with 2:42 left in the game.  Once again, all the defense had to do was not allow a touchdown.  And please don't tell me they should have scored 35 points.  If it had been a 35-31 lead the result would have been the same. Get a grip; QBs only play one position.
    Posted by toast99999[/QUOTE]

Get a grip. That team was built for offense. He came up short big time! The defense did what they needed to do. Tom got all the weapons any QB could ask for that year and he failed!!!! Great QBs win the game down 14-10 with 2:42 left!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

In Response to Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]i know he is struggling write now but remeber this is the guy who took pats to 4 SB 5 AFC games and wun three SBs. people are talking about how pats should trade him i mean what the f**k are you smoking. your team can either hav a qb like manning who will lead you to 12 wins every season and crash in playoffs or someone like brady who can get it done when it matters.  this guy just came back from a knee surgery it is going to take some time. look at some great BBallers and qb like carson palmer they all take time to get back to their best. so give him some time because i truly believe he wont leave the patriots or retire before he brings a another championship to the city.
    Posted by nishan6t4[/QUOTE]

won't leave the Patriots?
    one could have said the same thing about Richard Seymour and
    he was traded in a heartbeat once the price was named.
    Brady has now one strike, two more and it's over.
    strike two maybe his performance leading to playoffs, if there is any?
    Put it this way, No Super Bowl or Super Bowl victory? maybe it's time for a change? Strike two and three, you're out.
    It's just too bad Matt Cassel is gone.
    trust me, Brady can be traded, it's the nature of the business,
    what's best for the team, right?
    So, he better start performing to expectation, he should be
    held accountable for his lousy play.
    Brady's lousy play is unacceptable.
    Brady actual looks like Drew Bledsoe
    in the last part of his career.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

this thread has officially become a joke. longhairjoe... u serious? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

[QUOTE]this thread has officially become a joke. longhairjoe... u serious? lol
    Posted by Espnetboy3[/QUOTE]

I know... To imagine that the Patriots even have a shot at the playoffs.
    That's hilarious!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

[QUOTE]Is anybody going to give Leon any credit for predicting exactly what kind of year Brady is having? What do you expect from a guy that didn't show up once last year during the season after his knee exploded in week #1? Shooting incidents,getting married to girl that just loves to gamble on Sporting Events,child support,sending garbage pickers to jail,walking hand in hand down Broadway in NYC while his team was in NE and the list goes on and on. Watching you people turn your backs on Brady is fun to watch! A typical of a NE fan but fun none the less!
    Posted by Leon1771[/QUOTE]
    I give credit where credit is due.

Leon, you're the man. You nailed it! Way to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Here comes the rain.

9. This post has been removed.