Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Tom Brady

the pats are 3-2, that still pretty darn good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : Ur a flipppin joke, long season my friend
    Posted by poopsteo[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a REAL long season for Patriot fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

[QUOTE]the pats are 3-2, that still pretty darn good
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

At that rate they should finish at 9-7.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : At that rate they should finish at 9-7.
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

so what 8-8 made is last year, whats your point idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]The patriots are missing a quality wideout to compliment Moss. Posted by viewer222[/QUOTE]

Ding ding ding.  After 2006, it's inexcusable for BB to let this happen again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : It's going to be a REAL long season for Patriot fans.

Really, I hope it is a long season. I like football. Who cares if we win or lose, as long as TB and Randy Moss are out there playing. Loser cockroches like you are here to ruin the fun

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

baddawg sucked you all in!  He is simply trolling for responses to his statements and laughing all the way to his keyboard.  Does have a smell of Leon, doesn't it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1771. Show Leon1771's posts

Hey crono-Good morning and How are ya?I understand that everybody is little off today from tossing and turning last night and not getting any sleep.I mean with the sox getting swept and Brady looking old .......

Yup-Leon saw this coming and predicted it all summer long.What did Leon predict one may ask?
    That Brady would never be the same after the knee explosion and the fan base would turn their backs on him after 2 losses.
    I should change my name from Leon to Nostradomus!LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tom Brady : Do you realize how long it has been since Brady "won the big one"? 5 YEARS AGO!!! 2005 loss to Denver in the playoffs, 2006 loss to Indy in the playoffs, 2007 loss to the Giants in the playoffs, he took last season off and will probably miss the playoffs this year. I think it's safe to compare Brady to McNabb now, they are just about the same in the playoffs...
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

This has to be one of the most rediculous posts that I've seen in a long time.  While it's true that the Pats haven't won a SB in 4 years (not 5 like you claim since they won in 2004, unless you are already counting this season) trying to put the blame on Brady is totally foolish to say the least.  Out of the 3 examples that you listed, only one (against the Broncos in 2005) was Brady's fault (he threw an interception that cost the Pats the game).  In 2006 against the Colts, he played very well and the team was crushing the Colts during the first half.  The reason we lost is because our defense got owned in the second half (fatigue?).  In 2007 against the Giants, I believe that Brady once again orchestrated what should have been a game winning drive with less than 2 minutes left.  However, once again it was the defense that didn't show up when it mattered most.  Brady also missed an entire season last year. 

Therefore how can you compare Brady with any 2nd or 3rd tier QB?  You can't with a straight face.  If you want to point fingers, then how about poor coaching (Belichick in '07 by not making any adjustments), or the defense in '06 & '07?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : It's going to be a REAL long season for Patriot fans.

right into feb, glad to see that you are back on board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Hey crono-Good morning and How are ya?I understand that everybody is little off today from tossing and turning last night and not getting any sleep.I mean with the sox getting swept and Brady looking old ....... Yup-Leon saw this coming and predicted it all summer long.What did Leon predict one may ask? That Brady would never be the same after the knee explosion and the fan base would turn their backs on him after 2 losses. I should change my name from Leon to Nostradomus!LOL!
    Posted by Leon1771[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you said the same about Palmer. You live off the misery of people Leon. Your going to burn in hell buddy, enjoy it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

[QUOTE]Sir, are you attempting to compare Chad Pennington with Tom Brady? 
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]That would just be stupid....Pennington looked good when he came back from injury. You're right, Brady is no Pennington...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I applaud and appreciate what TB brought us in the past, which we are now 5+ years removed from. 

Frankly I don't care if Brady was injured, and all the talk about "what do you expect from a guy coming back from a major injury"....The point is, if Brady was not functioning to a level to help this team WIN games, then it is BB's responsibility to insure we have someone at that position that can be effective until TB is ready. 

Going 11-5 this year is not going to get it done. If we don't win our division, it's pretty much over. Forget wildcards..there are too many good teams this year to hope and pray for a wildcard slot. We either win the division or vacation in January. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1771. Show Leon1771's posts

A New Englander not counting on the Wild Card???

That's a first!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : This has to be one of the most rediculous posts that I've seen in a long time.  While it's true that the Pats haven't won a SB in 4 years (not 5 like you claim since they won in 2004, unless you are already counting this season) trying to put the blame on Brady is totally foolish to say the least.  Out of the 3 examples that you listed, only one (against the Broncos in 2005) was Brady's fault (he threw an interception that cost the Pats the game).  In 2006 against the Colts, he played very well and the team was crushing the Colts during the first half.  The reason we lost is because our defense got owned in the second half (fatigue?).  In 2007 against the Giants, I believe that Brady once again orchestrated what should have been a game winning drive with less than 2 minutes left.  However, once again it was the defense that didn't show up when it mattered most.  Brady also missed an entire season last year.  Therefore how can you compare Brady with any 2nd or 3rd tier QB?  You can't with a straight face.  If you want to point fingers, then how about poor coaching (Belichick in '07 by not making any adjustments), or the defense in '06 & '07?
    Posted by angel3781[/QUOTE]
    Funny...when the Colts lose a playoff game Manning "chokes"...when the Pats lose a playoff game, it's everybody else's fault BUT Brady's....Nice double standard you live by. If Brady gets the credit for the wins, he gets the blame for losses. Brady has been the biggest playoff choker since Denver dumped him out of the 05 playoffs, quit making excuses, Brady hasn't been clutch in the playoffs IN YEARS. The sooner you admit it, the sooner you can start to heal...(BTW...Brady threw 3 ints against the Broncos in 05 and ended the game with an int in 06)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Brady lost this game. I'm a Pats fan. He over threw Moss and under threw Welker. Oh well the Broncos are his daddy. So what the guys entitled to a bad game. Honestly I'll be happy if we go 11 and 5. This team is still trying to find its groove. Brady is getting better overall game after game. The guy just cant beat Denver. Manning had his Fla State and Brady has his Denver. Congrats to Josh McDaniels for a game well coached. It was good to see the D step up and to see Mayo back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonypvd. Show tonypvd's posts

[QUOTE]Brady lost this game. I'm a Pats fan. He over threw Moss and under threw Welker. Oh well the Broncos are his daddy. So what the guys entitled to a bad game. Honestly I'll be happy if we go 11 and 5. This team is still trying to find its groove. Brady is getting better overall game aft...............
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

No doubt about it we can put this one on Tom.  I will throw in there the Offensive Line as well; these guys are just horrible.  Not to mention the play calling has been very predictable....First Down Run the ball, 2nd Down Throw the ball, 3rd Down Throw the ball....You would see the same thing on the following series (if they make it to the first down)....They need to get creative on the offensive side.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DongusTremendae. Show DongusTremendae's posts

I challenge any guy who thinks Brady is a baby to endure a Brazilian wax. Tom does this without even a whimper. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjgz4. Show jjgz4's posts

I watch Tom Brady every week,  and he is right now not the same QB.  I wish he was cause they would be 5-0.  I look at the over throw to Randy that was terrible,  and the Wes Welker pass.  Maybe the one thats not excuting is Tom himself .   He's got 2 easy games coming up, before the bye.   He better get it together, or NO and Ind will roll them

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sammykd. Show Sammykd's posts

[QUOTE]He didn't defeat the Ravens. LMFAO The referees did. Brady was outgunned by Flacco and Ortin and that's just the last two games.

So I guess the referees handed Cincy the game yesterday too, huh?  Baltimore gets jobbed again?  The refs' fault they have lost 2 in a row?  Flacco on track to win the SB?  Not so much....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

Maybe that game in London will be called the Sissy Nannies vs. the Buccaneers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

I am not a Pats fan, so I am not biased for TB.  But, I saw how it took Carson Palmer a second year to come back from a similar injury.  Carson looks good now and I expect Tom will be close to back.  Don't give up on Tom.  The Pat's bigger problem is that Moss will be nearing 35 by that 2011 super bowl.  And Tom will be near 33.  The window is starting to close.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toast99999. Show toast99999's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tom Brady : Do you realize how long it has been since Brady "won the big one"? 5 YEARS AGO!!! 2005 loss to Denver in the playoffs, 2006 loss to Indy in the playoffs, 2007 loss to the Giants in the playoffs, he took last season off and will probably miss the playoffs this year. I think it's safe to compare Brady to McNabb now, they are just about the same in the playoffs...
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

I'll five you the bad performance in Denver in 2005.  In 2006 the offense spotted the defense a 21-6 lead at the half and they allowed Indy to score 35 points in the second half.  WHen you have a 15 point lead at the half, and score 13 more, I guess the loss was Brady's fault.  And that was with a crappy running game and not a single great wideout.

In the 2007 Superbowl, Brady did what great quarterbacks do; he gave his team a 14-10 lead with 2:42 left in the game.  Once again, all the defense had to do was not allow a touchdown.  And please don't tell me they should have scored 35 points.  If it had been a 35-31 lead the result would have been the same.

Get a grip; QBs only play one position.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

So far this year the patriots have scored 104 points and their defense has given up 91. Bothe below league averages. Obviously the defense is playing better than the offense.  It is easy to say all the defense had to do is stop denver from scoring. the reality is the offense did not score enough.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Brady : so what 8-8 made is last year, whats your point idiot.
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

I believe the Patriots were 11-5 and didn't make it. LOL