tom bradys future??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Re: tom bradys future??????

In Response to Re: tom bradys future??????:
    pf1994,  Tom Brady has enough money to play for who he wants.  At this point in his career he will play where he feels is best for him.  So to answer your question I would not be surprised if he leaves NE and goes west. Maybe there's been no extension because he wants to play out his contract and leave. 
    Posted by Tcal2

Dont you worry your pretty little head cupcake. Tom Brady is here to stay cuz Im gonna make him mine! He wont stay wit that skinny little bean pole of a wife when he gets a lip lock from me! He's gonna be all hands on deck and wont go over board on my ship! He's in New England wether he wanna be or not!!!Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Some very thoughtfull posts in here. I can't see the Patriots letting him go w/o offering top dollar. Kraft has brand value to look at and to have Brady finish his career at least his "productive years" (next 5 or so years) in a Patriot uni is more valuable especially if Brady can deliver another Super Bowl championship or two than almost any other thing they could do. For every dollar they spend on a Brady contract they will get that back 4 times over or more in brand value. 

As for why Brady would want to end his career or at least his "productive years" in a Patriot Uniform it is a no brainer. First he wants to be thought of as the best ever... that happens with another 2 superbowl wins. The Patriots have the coaching and the front office that makes that more of a possibility then any other location. The all time great ones have been lightly tarnished when they left at the end of their careers... example: Montana had some good football left in him but going to KC left a bad taste in many purists mouthes. Second the Patriots have the money to spend and won't allow another team to offer more (I know some think some other team will out bid the Patriots if he becomes a FA but that will never happen) so He gets paid if he stays. And third, he is all about Hall of Fame... and while he is already got the credentials if he stays there is that added aura of going in having played for just one team like Marino and more like Elway and Bradshaw. Brady wants that he mentioned that he would like the opportuity to do that once. 

Anf the final answer to this question is Kraft... He said Brady is going no where... I tend to believe a guy who has done what he has for New England Football fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Anybody who thinks Brady is leaving is ingorant (you mean ignorant)  and ridiculousThat's one of the dumbest things i've ever heard (you mean read). "

Read the above.............All of us have now officially read the dumbest thing ever written.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

haha way to go tcal2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Not Worried AT ALL about #12 - As long as he wants to continue to 'sling' it, he will be in NE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

He's not going anywhere.  One question - what is "generational money"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

"The Patriots are cheap" mantra is merely media nonsense. This notion is easily dispelled through a quick examination of the facts.

Regarding Brady: he's not going anywhere. The Patriots are not dumb. The NFL is a quarterback-driven league and Brady is still one of the very best (ever); replacing him would be nearly impossible, unlike replacing a lot of the overpriced free agents they didn't re-sign and let walk in years past.