Re: Top Forum Posters
posted at 10/17/2013 3:25 PM EDT
In response to pcmIV's comment:
Probably forgetting a few people, but these are definitely some of the major players on this board.
ZBellino: To the extent that anyone talks about X's and O's on this board I find his posts to be the most informative in that regard.
PatsEng and Prolate: Two other guys that is just good to talk football with
Tex: I don't agree with everything he says and this offseason we got into a bit of a flame war that was a bit childish on both our parts, but I enjoy reading his report card and spread picks. The guy puts in a lot of time to provide some original material
Digger and ATJ: Both of these guys are probably the best at keeping it civil here and bringing us all down to earth a bit when things get heated.
Wozzy: I love his old school smash mouth mentality even if I don't agree all the time.
Babe and Rusty: Both of these guys have something to offer when they aren't arguing with each other. I wish Rusty would let it go sometimes with the Brady stuff and I know Babe thinks he's doing a public service by confronting Rusty all the time, but I would disagree.
rkarp: Provides some good info that isn't always publically available
Appreciate the mention and would offer a few comments, if I may:
1) pcmIV, you should be included in the 'down to earth category' and agree that muzz should be included as well as should CablesWyndBairn;
2) compared to some forums that I've visited (a politcal one in particular) this place is generally populated by rational posters;
3) I have my differences of opinion with some here but, for the most part, matters are kept quite civil. TexasPat and I disagree on a few matters but I must say that I have a great deal of respect for the time and effort he invests in his game summaries;
4) I've expressed my disappointment in threads going down in flames but I have to acknowledge that the enthusiasm demonstrated in these threads is about as strong as it comes;
5) Finally, I guess the only posters I have issues with are those who frequent this board for the sole purpose of harrassing Pats fans. Anyone should be welcome to post here, in my opinion, so long as they bring something to the table and keep it real in the process.
My 2 cents.