Top ten thing said by Pats secondary players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Top ten thing said by Pats secondary players

In Response to Re: Top ten thing said by Pats secondary players:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top ten thing said by Pats secondary players : They make me crazy too, but this is the team we have, and they are mashed up like mad and still playing.  03, Rodney after every game talking about how no one believed in them.  I remember the Kill Bill guys everywhere, "this team hates their coach" kind of stuff.  Not saying these guys will win the big one.  BUT I'm willing to stick with them until they fail.  They got the pick that won the game.  They have played well in the past.  They are capable of it.  I just hate that everyone is burying them before they are dead.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

dan orlovsky shreaded the pats last week. sunday he had a 53% passer rating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Your turn to pick Ihedigbo up off the turf.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top ten thing said by Pats secondary players : Well this isn't the same secondary as what was before. Even when Chung comes back at full strength Slater has been the second best S in the last 2 games. Edelman might have been reborn as a nickel CB because he's one of the better tackling CB's keeping plays in front of him. I'm still hopeful they can pull the secondary together but right now they are full of players that could be working a 9-5 in a couple years too. If making jokes about the secondary relieves some frustration then I take it as jabbing a buddy who does something stupid. It doesn't mean you hate the guy it just means every so often you have to take a laughing shot at things you can't control and get frustrated at. It's what keeps us sane and can keep things in perspective
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

we're not on the team. if we were, we would need to be encouraging no matter what. we are fans. we support the team and as importantly we encourage each other. part of that is comic relief when things are very painful- like the performance of our defense and bracing for a hope and a fear. a hope we can return to glory of old, and a fear we get spanked in round 1 like we dont belong there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I swear when Ihedigbo tripped Slater on the TD all I could think of was the Buffalo Wild Wings commecials..."you know what would make this even better???  OVERTIME!!!!!!"
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

that IS funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Trinity, when is Morpheus going to upload the football knowledge for us?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

(smiling/laughing)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE] Thank goodness we don't play for the Packers defense because they suck.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

:)

"yeah but we suck so much better than them.. so there!
    you guys couldnt try to suck as much as we do..."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Hi, my name is .......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krugg. Show krugg's posts

I'm getting great seperation, I'm wide open, why can't they get the ball to me! 

Oh... wait... this is defense?... DOH!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Hey man slow down, your making me look bad, 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why do you keep running into me?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It wasn't my fault - it's just that my ankle bracelet got in the way!! Oh wait, that's when Merriweather was here (the third best safety in all of football based off of meaningless stats from some website).

Cincinnati would have to forfet all games if they were not on weekends. Thank God for work release.  At least they are already in stripes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Just like in the store - you can look at the ball, but don't touch it!

Now that the five of us have the receiver completely surrounded, and he has the ball, what does Coach want us to do next?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

"Watch your left! No, your OTHER left!"

"Coach, how on earth am I supposed to cover two? Its hard enough for me to cover just one!"

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Lets not give up a time consuming drive. Let them complete a long pass to get in the redzone and then give up fewer points than 2/3rd of the league. This way our idiot fans wont know what they have until we treat the whole field as redzone in the playoffs. Then they will jump on the band wagon and i will make a point to renew this thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Don't worry guys. Bill won't be so mad with us after he sees the game film. Because he will see that Grossman keeps pretending to hand it to the running back before he throws it. Oh that Grossman, what a tricky trickster.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Thank goodness we switched to the 4-3 defense this year or we might really look bad.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Thank goodness the Redskin recievers have numbers on the back of their jerseys or I wouldn't know which one I'm supposed to be chasing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The fans aren't going to have to worry about me getting hurt in the pro bowl this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

relax guys just give em snickers.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

B.B. should find the real DBs and should not asking the offensive players to play defense for him.  That is not their strength as same as asking Vince Wil. to line up like a wideout!  They got burned by Big Ben and Manning already.  How is about to meet Aaron Rogers and Drew Brees ?? Ouch!!