1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Torn ACL and MCL

Adam Schefter on ESPN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Torn ACL and MCL

ESPN the National Enquirer of sports

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Maybe but you love ESPN when they trash the colts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

DR. SIC, my toilet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Go crawl under a rock.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

I read on Drudge that Manning burned his throwing hand while pulling a poptart out of a toaster.

They won't probably know anything till they get back to Boston and run tests. Expect real news on Monday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

ouch.....this will set him back to end of next year.  Hopefully, we can turn this negative into a positive.....by seing how well Tate and Edelman develop.  Surely means they go and get additional depth at WR.  Not saying they need to go and get a stud...but depth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Adam_Schefter: 
    Filed to ESPN: Initial tests showed Patriots WR Wes Welker tore his ACL and MCL. He'll undergo more tests tomorrow to confirm.

I hope he's wrong, of course...

As for the trolls, I'd rather be a fan of this team any day than of the pathetic organization in Indianapolis. They're on permanent ignore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT TERRENCE NUNN
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

we should have kept Terrence Nunn, that awesome dude from the preseason.  hed be a surefire WR at this point for us... DAMN TAMPA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Wow so not only lost for the playoffs but most if not all of next year.  Re-do the draft boards boys we need a WR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

This injury hurts, but it isn't the end of the world.  We have a replacement in house in Eddleman, who went for 10 catches and over 100 yards filling in for Welker today.  While Welker will likely be out most of (if not all of) next season, he can hopefully come back strong for 2011.  This injury doesn't affect our draft board much at all, we already needed a #3 WR, and that's still the case.

During the Pat's superbowl dominance they didn't have great WR's.  The Pat's defense needs to come together, which should be aided by Warren and Wilfork's returns next week.  If the defense can play well, and the RB's stop fumbling, we should be ok.  I don't know how I feel about our chances against Indy or San Diego though.  I just don't think we can match up against their TE's, not that Welker affects this at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Oh and Rick, it's fairly easy to diagnose a torn ACL and MCL at the stadium.  They should know the extent of the tearing Monday, I've dealt with ACL and MCL injuries and the initial diagnosis is usually correct in these matters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Ya, you do the anterior and posterior drawer test and apply valgus and varus pressure and most the time you can diagnose with this physical exam by detecting weakness in the joint...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Maybe but you love ESPN when they trash the colts. 

???  Seriously, dogg???  You must be watching the Ocho, because every time I've ever watched ESPN they simply drool over Manning. This has been true for about 5 years now.  

Please.  Your team had a great season, better than the Pats', but they're not going to beat SD.  I hate this fact, too,  if only because I actually have some respect for the Colts. 

So when was the last time the Colts had  to face an uphill battle due to injurious adversity? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Welker will be back much quicker than Brady was, just watch! I expect Welker to be back by October.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Yes, the initial manual tests will indicate what was injured, but not the extent of the injury, absolutely.

When my OS did manual manipulation of my knee he said I'm not even going to do an MRI, I'm 99 percent sure its a meniscus.

Well post op he comes in and says he was wrong it was a small piece of articular cartilage that had fractured, not loose but chipped.

Hoping for the best if there is a best here, and waiting for MRI's and further tests.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Dude, I don't see Welker coming back quicker than Brady.  Welker needs his quickness, Brady really just needed to be able to plant the foot.