Tory Holt Interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Tory Holt Interview

You're right.  He says all the right things.  Things you want to hear.  No matter what a good addition to the team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

On WEEI, Brady feelt genuinely confident about the WR corp. I'm trekking down to some of the practices this summer to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

brady also expressed doubt that the rookies make a big impact- esp the TEs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Tory Holt is a class act. If anything he will bring knowledge and experience to a young receiver corp. Something Galloway couldn't. I still believe his prescision route running will make him a threat as a number two receiver. Especially with the tightend threat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

that was an interview?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Really liking the Holt pick-up. Yeah he's not the same player as he was a few years ago, but I think he can really help out the young receivers on this team and gives the Pats a much better option than Sam "Special Teams Only" Aiken. At least opposing D's have to give him respect. With Brady throwing passes his way Holt could have a surprise year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

He always was a good route runner. Martz's system with the Rams was pretty precise. Sounds like a smart guy, definitely a good veteran presence in the locker room. Let's hope he and Tom get on the same page. He will certainly make it harder for defenses to double up on Randy all the time! I think the offense is pretty solid. It's the defense I'm worried about!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Holt caught 50 balls thrown by Girrard last season! That in it's self is a minor miracle. Holt will surpass any expectations either the fans or the Patriots have for him. He's a consumate professional,who runs smart routes and he has great hands as far as catching the ball is concerned, also he will block downfield which will enable other guys either running the ball or trying too gain YAC the ability to do so. Is he a young guy hell no! Is he one of the top ten all time receivers? Yup! according to the record books.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

"hope you're Killa because Crumpler is going to have 900 catches for 70 yards.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Gotta love that funky finger - go get 'em Tory!