T.O's Apparently Back at It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

T.O's Apparently Back at It

I watched a clip of the Terrell Owens press conference today and when asked about the Bills' lack of "the big plays," he responded with, "Well, I think Trent's got to do a better job of assessing the field before making his decision."

As my friend, Joker would say, "And Hereeeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee....GO!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: T.O's Apparently Back at It

Im shocked it has taken this long. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

You know Buffalo is just as talented as every other team but what they lack is smart situational playing/coaching and guys throwing each other under a bus, no team unity, that's why we beat them 12 straight and 16 of 17. Buffalo started 4-0 last year too but collapsed, we got their best game, rematch in Buffalo we win by 17.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I mean he must be pressing or something. He must be in a hurry to prove himself in the wake of Dallas looking decent without him. Even though I'm not a T.O. fan by any means, he normally doesn't start with this sh*t right away...First, he openly disproved of the switch to the no-huddle and now he begins his process of throwing Trent under the bus.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

T.O. has become a JAG player as in just another guy. He is not a game changer anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

He has a point though.

Trent Edwards walked off the field leading by 11 and didn't come back on the field until the Bills were trailing with 45 seconds left in the game.

What was Trent thinking!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

T.O. is in denial. Just like Ocho said, Bodden is a realy good cover fuy, and was step for step with him most of the game. Very good job by NE.

Edwards hit almost every pass that was available. He played well too.

The only person who didn't excel were T.O. and Evans, and even though they had a few catches they are there to split doubles, etc.