Toughest Games This Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Toughest Games This Season

I'll just give you my top three and why:

12/6 @ Miami - While the Pats always seem to have a tough game down there, this year is especially difficult.  They're not only coming off of a short week but this will be their fourth consecutive afternoon/night game and second straight on the road.

10/4 vs. Baltimore - even though it's at home and Rex Ryan is no longer their defensive coordinator the offense is improved from the last time they played two years ago; a game barely won by NE.

10/25 "@" Tampa - game played in London.  I really think the conditions surrounding this game almost make it a toss up.  I would take NE over the Bucs any day of the week but I think circumstances will make things difficult.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Toughest Games This Season

Agree on the Ravens game(they seem to be the team that can hold any offense to under 20 points) and Miami (there is always the possibility that Taylor has a career game.......again......against the Pats). The only thing that could make the Bucs game rough could be the field conditions. I still think the Colts could be tough on Nov. 15th at the track dome, but I think everyone has to be healthy on the Colts D to make this a potentially great game. I still can't wait for the Colts to play at the Razor during the reg. season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

I wouldn't count out the game @Denver late in the season.  Not that Denver looks like an overly difficult team to play on paper, but historically they always seem to give the Patriots fits and with Josh McDaniels, LaMont Jordan, and Jabar Gaffney, they have some Patriots insight on their side.

Not that I don't think Belichick can't out gameplan McDaniels, but I just think it's worth throwing into the conversation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox3. Show patsox3's posts

How bout the game in Indy??  Indy always plays the pats tough under the roof.  I really think that the Pats will win 14 games this year.....If they stay healthy.