TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it

Growing disconnect between Brady and Pats

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it

TP - its probably that you don't post speculative and potentially negative articles about your favored team.  You do that only with teams that you do not favor. 

Is that the case? 

I thought you always tried to present yourself as an objective fan, but this glaring omission signifies something very different.  You are nothing more than a homer just like the rest of us. 

So what say you TP - what are your thoughts about this very problematic and potential issue with Brady?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

It's not like Brady cheated on his wife with a mistress and then tried to cover it ala Reggie Wayne.  Brady has one year left on his contract.  So does Peyton Manning.  You don't see anybody fishing for a story at Colts' camp, do you?  So I'll go ahead and take the initiative....THERE'S A GROWING DISCONNECT BETWEEN PEYTON MANNING AND THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AS BOTH SIDES HAVEN'T COME TO TERMS ON A NEW CONTRACT...there I said it.  You heard it here first.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Wiz - your point about Manning is a valid one, especially in light of this thread.  The point is that Texas Pat, likens himself to an objective fan yet really doesn't operate that way. 

That is my only point.  me, I think this is much ado about nothing.  I think Silver is a left coaster working an angle.  Sure it can be considered, but I think its reality is slim to none. 

I just don't get why the "objective" TP - didn't present it to the board.  I guess, he's just a homer like the rest of us and everything he says should be considered with a skeptical eye. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Nobody here is objective. If people here were objective, I wouldn't be here because after all, it is a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FORUM. If I wanted "unbiased" and "objective" media coverage from the likes of ESPN, I wouldn't be here either. Well, that latter point is a bit loose but I'll work on it still.

Brady's not going anywhere. He's stated several times that he plays for the best coach in NFL history and I highly doubt he leaves Belichick. This is just posturing until a) they see where the cap will be next year and b) see what Peyton gets paid (to either one-up him or get a good starting point at least). Thirdly, you could even say the Patriots will stay true to form and let Brady play out his contract like other players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

WARNING:  Do not feed the trolls!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it:
    Wiz - your point about Manning is a valid one, especially in light of this thread.  The point is that Texas Pat, likens himself to an objective fan yet really doesn't operate that way.

RESPONSE: Still with the childish personal attacks, I see. You don't know what the word "objective" means.

That is my only point.  me, I think this is much ado about nothing.  I think Silver is a left coaster working an angle.

RESPONSE: I didn't comment because theres' nothing to comment about. Even you understand that Silver's blather about Brady is much ado over nothing.

Sure it can be considered, but I think its reality is slim to none.  I just don't get why the "objective" TP - didn't present it to the board.

RESPONSE: Again...everyone, including yourself, knows that Silver's article is a non-story. So, why bring it up? You've got to get over your obsession with me, Dog(gggg). I'm not the only one who can start threads on this forum. If you thought that the Brady article was worth commenting on...you could have started a thread on it.

I guess, he's just a homer like the rest of us and everything he says should be considered with a skeptical eye.

RESPONSE: Whatever you say, dude. On many occasions, I have criticized the Patriots for poor drafting, poor play, and poor decision making. But, I can't remember reading a post from you criticizing Indy's choke artist QB, poor decision making (passing on aa chance at a perfect season), or poor play. In fact, when myself or other posters here dare to criticize your loveables, your panties get all twisted up...and the whines and personal attacks commence.  

Posted by underdoggggg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it:
    Growing disconnect between Brady and Pats http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210
    Posted by underdoggggg

more importantly for underdogggggydoo is that there is a serious disconnect to what the colts have done in the past(which isnt much) to what they will not be able to continue to do going forward....thats what he should be concerned about...not trying to get the upper hand on texas...
    note: i got the spelling correct :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it:
    In Response to Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it :
    Posted by TexasPat3

Dont fall for it, he didnt take his meds today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Too bad TP - I thought you were coming around.  Your absence exhibited the appropriate humility for the public pasting you took at my hands.

RESPONSE: Your vivid imagination is only surpassed by your massive ego. 

Clearly your physician found the appropriate mix of medications but you chose not to continue the therapy.  LOL LOL LOL

RESPONSE: Once again, the trademark childish personal attacks. Grow up. 

Posted by underdoggggg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - Hey, given that you claim such objectivity in your posting efforts (LOL LOL LOL!!!!!), I am wondering why, amongst your leaguewide scouring of news, you didn't update your thread about Reggie Wayne's credit card theft issue.

RESPONSE: Grasping at straws. Again...I did not start the thread. I merely commented on it... that Wayne's infidelity now out in the open could negatively affect his play...as it has with Tiger Woods. I also added that if Wayne, as initially alleged by his mistress, was lying to the police about giving the mistress consent to use his card...that he could be facing more serious difficulties for lying to the police.

Is it because all you are is a homer with an agenda and no better than anyone else?  LOL LOL LOL!!!!

RESPONE: Your defense of Wayne shows that I'm a homer, with an agenda??? LOL!!! 

Anyway, as many of you know, TP tried to stir the pot by suggesting that Wayne may have a "tigerlike" issue on his hands regarding a former lady friend.  Wayne accused her of unauthorized use of his credit card, but she claimed in the news that Reg knew all about it and blessed it.  TP further added that Wayne may have an issue with the FBI if he knowing lied to them.

RESPONSE: I never said anything about the FBI. I stated that if he lied to the police, that he would have a serious problem.

Since the resident news hound (TP) chose not to share this updated news, I will.     http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Woman-allegedly-was-a-big-fan-of-Reggie-Wayne-s-?urn=nfl ,245215 Turns out what the woman said to the news and what she said to the authorities are 2 different things.  She admitted she used the card without Wayne's blessing.

RESPONSE: Even if this is so, how does this change the fact that Wayne's infidelity has been laid bare...and that it could serve to negatively affect his play?

For the life of me, I don't understand why an objective poster like Texas Pat would withhold this information from the rest of us?  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: Desperation...LOL!!!  

Posted by underdoggggg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I think that The Dog(gggg) has just been banned again. This guy is running out of g's...LOL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Not gone yet, ha ha, but I may be soon. 

I guess the mods don't appreciate how easily and thoroughly you have been getting killed.  Anyway, you didn't answer the question.  How come you didn't inform the board of the change in Wayne's status? 

And do we know if Wayne participated in any extramarital dalliances with this woman?  We don't, do we?  But you like to speculate just the same.  Channeling your inner Florio are you? 

My defense of Wayne??? - No silly, your speculative damnation of him - you know that.  Nice spin though. 

Just admit it TP.  You are not objective.  You are a homer like the rest of us.  Admit it. 

Sam - I am just having fun at the expense of TP.  It's no different than the fun he likes to have at my expense.  It's not directed at anyone else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What article?

There's nothing in this story.

A puff quote from the owner?

No quote from Brady -- I'll guarantee you this guy Silver never got anywhere near Brady in connection with this story.

Some nebulous mention of a bunch of nonsense purportedly from "some people close to Brady."

A guess as to what the New England brass might or might not want?

This isn't a story.

It's a guy with inches to fill sitting at his desk making stuff up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Not gone yet, ha ha, but I may be soon.  I guess the mods don't appreciate how easily and thoroughly you have been getting killed.  Anyway, you didn't answer the question.  How come you didn't inform the board of the change in Wayne's status?  And do we know if Wayne participated in any extramarital dalliances with this woman?  We don't, do we?  But you like to speculate just the same.  Channeling your inner Florio are you?  My defense of Wayne??? - No silly, your speculative damnation of him - you know that.  Nice spin though.  Just admit it TP.  You are not objective.  You are a homer like the rest of us.  Admit it.  Sam - I am just having fun at the expense of TP.  It's no different than the fun he likes to have at my expense.  It's not directed at anyone else.
    Posted by underdoggggg

After reading this mess of a thread I think you're the one who lost.  Honestly, you sound like an idiot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Underdogggmanure,

I used to post often on this site years ago, until it became so troll-infected by the likes of you. I admire TP for soldiering on, and he is one of the main reasons I still visit from time to time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Wiz - your point about Manning is a valid one, especially in light of this thread.  The point is that Texas Pat, likens himself to an objective fan yet really doesn't operate that way.  That is my only point.  me, I think this is much ado about nothing.  I think Silver is a left coaster working an angle.  Sure it can be considered, but I think its reality is slim to none.  I just don't get why the "objective" TP - didn't present it to the board.  I guess, he's just a homer like the rest of us and everything he says should be considered with a skeptical eye. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

NO THE POINT IS: Texas PAT is on a Patriots Website- not a COLTS website.....

The true story is that Peyton was found in a field humpin a heffer, and the team decided to pass a story about wayne having a play toy to get the news away from Peyton.

This late night "TIPPING" escapade- so to say has anger Mr IRSAY and Polian, because they had paid for exclusive rights to the heffers at FAIR OAKS farms....

That is why FAIR OAKS farms is the "Official" Heffer home of the Indianapolis Colts....

SO there is much more ado in the heartland of america than just this little grasp by some fool about brady not being happy.

Next week's news is about why PEYTON had a whole truck of corn on the cob delivered to his backyard the weekend his family was away... stay tuned.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

chuck chuck bo buck - funny about peyton.  original too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

What article? There's nothing in this story. A puff quote from the owner? No quote from Brady -- I'll guarantee you this guy Silver never got anywhere near Brady in connection with this story. Some nebulous mention of a bunch of nonsense purportedly from "some people close to Brady." A guess as to what the New England brass might or might not want? This isn't a story. It's a guy with inches to fill sitting at his desk making stuff up.
    Posted by p-mike

I don't really care about the silver story.  I just want tp to be as objective as he thinks he is.  He posts this kind of speculation about the colts.  How come not about the pats?  He's happy to comment on supposed distractions regarding Wayne but not objective enough to post the article showing that the person accused appears to be a liar. 

Silver, you are right, is bored and is a san fran area guy.  This is just the kind of story to get his locals all frothy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it : He's not objective with me Taz.  Not at all.
    Posted by underdoggggg

AND you have deemed yourself some type of judge of objectiveness.. a COLTS CLOWN who goes to a Patriots website to whine like pippi longstockings.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

chuck chuck bo buck - funny about peyton.  original too.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Well sometimes the true stories have a little humor to them, you know.....  Have youi been to FAIR OAKS farms so that you can look for your team?.... Seems they are spending much time there lately.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

It's not like Brady cheated on his wife with a mistress and then tried to cover it ala Reggie Wayne.  Brady has one year left on his contract.  So does Peyton Manning.  You don't see anybody fishing for a story at Colts' camp, do you?  So I'll go ahead and take the initiative....THERE'S A GROWING DISCONNECT BETWEEN PEYTON MANNING AND THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AS BOTH SIDES HAVEN'T COME TO TERMS ON A NEW CONTRACT...there I said it.  You heard it here first.    
    Posted by ShiningWizard

Wiz:

Don't waste your time trying to be logical with The Dog(gggg). Trying to have a discussion with him is akin to arguing with a fence post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it :      Wiz:      Don't waste your time trying to be logical with The Dog(gggg). Trying to have a discussion with him is akin to arguing with a fence post.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Wait, arent you the one that always tells dog(gg) to grow up with the childish comments and then you call him a fence post?  I love how you always take offense with what a person does and then you turn around and do the same thing over and over.

Practice what you preach TexasPat or get some thicker skin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I guess the mods don't appreciate how easily and thoroughly you have been getting killed.

RESPONSE: No...my guess is that they're overcome with laughter watching you make a fool of yourself.

Anyway, you didn't answer the question.  How come you didn't inform the board of the change in Wayne's status?  And do we know if Wayne participated in any extramarital dalliances with this woman?  We don't, do we?  But you like to speculate just the same.  Channeling your inner Florio are you?

RESPONSE: For the third time...I did not start the Wayne thread which centered on the ProFootball Talk.com article...I  responded to it...stating that his marital infidelities could be a distraction for him this season. If you have kept up with the story, you know that Wayne's complaint to police was that he didn't authorize the credit card expenditures...not that he didn't know the woman involved. Nor did he deny having had a relationship with her. Are you seriously arguing that this woman used Wayne's credit card and stole $93,000...and she didn't even know him?  Or, is it far more plausible that she was in some sort of relationship with him...and thereby got access to his card?   

Posted by underdoggggg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to TP - How come you haven't posted this article - I'm sure you've seen it:
    Growing disconnect between Brady and Pats http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210
    Posted by underdoggggg

"Yet the Patriots, more than many franchises, seem to be making a concerted effort toward minimizing costs heading into the final year of the current CBA.."

Really?! Most people think they paid too much for Bodden and Wilfork. They resigned every player of any value. With Mathis, Revis, Johnson(s) etc vocally skipping their OTAs he's going to write crapp like this about Brady? Its wishful thinking and way too early for this sort of stuff.

He should concentrate on REAL team distractions like Robert Mathis or Derell Revis. Brady goes to his OTAs like a real team leader not a distraction like those other two drama queens.