Trade Adalius Thomas plus 5th Rd pick to Chicago for TE Greg Olsen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Trade Adalius Thomas plus 5th Rd pick to Chicago for TE Greg Olsen

For one, we dont have a 5th.  2, that isnt enough, why would they do that?  I dont even think Thomas and our 4th would get him.  Everyone knows we are going to cut Thomas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I'm not so sure, I think BB is going to be a little devious about AD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Gamer, I agree with u, but what I think he is going to do is wait till the last possible second so that the markey somewhat dries up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

BB can be as devious as he likes; he will get less for AT than he traded to get Moss.

"Somtimes the only time people see the writing on the wall is when their back is up against it".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I like it - and it might actually work, unlike most trades on this forum.

Chicago needs pass rushers

We might need to up the ante with the pick, though (because Thomas isn't very good and his salary is high)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

AD is just a ploy. He'll be back next year ... as our starting inside linebacker and 3rd down pass rusher ... (no, he won't)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Trade our trash for someone else's treasure.  If only it were that easy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I think something like that could work.  Like Nick said, NE might have to give them a better draft pick, but Chicago needs all the LB's they can get.  They always seem to lose those guys.  I was listening to Shefter this morning on mike and mike and he was saying the reason the bears are considering trading Olsen is because they have very few picks in a deep draft class this year and he is the only player that has any real trade value on the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I would trade Thomas for a Ruben from Dipitro's if I could move him to a team not named New York or Miami.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Adalius Thomas plus 5th Rd pick to Chicago for TE Greg Olsen:
    I think something like that could work.  ...I was listening to Shefter this morning on mike and mike and he was saying the reason the bears are considering trading Olsen is because they have very few picks in a deep draft class this year and he is the only player that has any real trade value on the team.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

They really want the 2 they gave up in the Gaines Adams deal for Olsen and they may get it from someone for Olsen.  One thing the Pats would have going for them is the Bears are not the most intellectually astute organization, so who knows, they might take on Thomas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Thomas didn't fit the Pats system. Is he a decent LB? I bet the Jets think so and I bet Chicago dose as well. Belichick has done deals with Chicago before and now that Baker has been cut well it makes you wonder whether something is up. As for not having a 5th round pick who says it has tho be this years? The Pats could pick up a 5th in all the wheeling and dealing they do. We'll see!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

TE Olsen wouldn't be a good pick for NE. BB uses his TE's as blockers A LOT!! And Olsen is known as a terrible blocking TE. Therefore, no sense in trying to get him if he doesn't fit BB schemes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Adalius is a 46 Free Safety, 34 OLB..... and a 43 what? DE

he could not play tampa two football, and i suspect he would not want to

but he is deffinetly getting traded because BB will not let him go to the Jets just to spite his me first super star attitude.