Trade For Moss !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Trade For Moss !!!

I Looked At R. Moss last night , still got some speed ,
    I say give a 7rd pick for him what can you loose ,
    steel no outside threat and against big CB moss can still catch the jump ball ,
    the only thing that will bring the pats the playoff is the offense.

the only way is ride the offense all the way ,

or next weak we get Mark "Monatna" Sanchez with 130 qb rating against the secondery

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Re: Trade For Moss !!!

How about Trade for a CB anyone, I would take an unretired Ty Law at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

The Offense play calling the 4 quarter was puzzling why run the ball if you get no yards at all and brandon loyd all ways falls down on the catch look at welker always with YAC after the catch .
    and the fact that they have no vertical passing game will kill this offense the first TD to welker was great but thats gone work once a game ,
    have to bring in som speed guy to open the lanes , B. Lloyd isnt that guy .

got to strech the field , look at what sidney rice did to our db strech the field make plays !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

We can still score plenty of points with our offense. Lloyd falls on the ball in most situations as most passes thrown his way are uncatchable to a regular receiver, plus yesterday with the weather I saw lots of pats WR falling on the ball to protect it from slipping out. Yesterday's game was bone head choices by Brady. Two intentional groundings, two picks, 3 nere missed picks, and terrible mismanagement of the play clock by the coaching staff and brady at the end of the first half. Brady had a off day, but he will get fired up and bounce back as usual!

I agree Lloyd does not seem to be a down field threat like Moss was, but he is a great investment. I am one of Randy's biggest fans but I doubt he is the answer if the 49'ers are not putting him on the field. I wouldnt mind seeing him walk through that door give him a game or two to see if he has anything left but at this point would rather see them put someone other then pee wee league caliber DB's out on the field with any kind of trades. Could it be that the CB and Safety coaches need to go? I mean we have seen some potential talent at both those positions regress over the past few years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Not Sure There Is any good caliber CB on the trade block ,

BB wouldnt pay vontae davis price for sure , The free agents safeties arent any better , Improving the offense will be a much better course to go , cause the DB on the roster might get a pick or two but will be burned three times more , so like the last few years you will go as far as the offense plays , cant put it all on bradys shoulder and this guy he had a bad one .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Moss had 1 big catch and this is what you get >.<

Seriously people Moss is pretty much done, heck Tate, Johnson, and Slater got 1 big catch a year too. Over 6 games Moss is averaging slightly less then 2 catches a games for under 20yrds a game and 1 TD every 6 games at this point. That means he's good for a single play a game. Every WR on the team currently gives you more then that including Branch and Edelman* (*when healthy)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

one moss big play for a game ,

is better than branch production in 3 game, moss >>> branch ,

i'll take moss everday

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I think Lloyd is a good receiver, and getting more chemistry with Brady as the weeks go by. But I was thinking the same thing, he falls down a lot after making the catch. There was one play yesterday when he ran a slant that he probably could have taken to the house but he fell to the turf after making the catch. He didn't appear to be touched. He has great hands and body control though.