Trade for Randy Moss now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

Trade for Randy Moss now!

This offense needs to score 40+ to win a game with our 31st ranked defense. Randy will spread the field like he did in 07. He knows the offense and is a moster. Throw in he's a pretty good clubhouse guy from what Brady has said. Lets not let this season go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Trade for Randy Moss now!

In response to SandyRowBelfast's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This offense needs to score 40+ to win a game with our 31st ranked defense. Randy will spread the field like he did in 07. He knows the offense and is a moster. Throw in he's a pretty good clubhouse guy from what Brady has said. Lets not let this season go!

[/QUOTE]

Lol, got it out of your system again, eh, Sandy? Good for you.

How are things in Belfast?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan45. Show patsfan45's posts

Mr. Moss is wearing out his welcome with impressive quickness! I don't think that we need that kind of attitude back here, unless he can play CB, in which case we should sign him immediately and start him at either corner for the next game.

http://nfl.si.com/2012/09/23/randy-moss-benched-in-49ers-loss/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Why not go for the best of all time?  Jerry Rice looks pretty fit. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

racist

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

racist

[/QUOTE]

Babe, u love Randy. U never stopped talking about him. Your a man of high intelligents. :p

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is SandyRowBelfast my long lost twin?

I second this thread!!