Trade for taylor mays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

Trade for taylor mays

Taylor mays is 6'3 230lbs, if the patriots are looking to switch to the 4-3 more in sub packages, than i think Mays would be a great edition as a hybrid LB/S. He;s got great speed and range and can tackle. So coming off the edge, blitizing him would create a lot of presure on opposing Qb's.

Also what about signing Darron Sharper as depth at safety, i think he would be dangerous over the middle in sub-packages, and i think the team is running a little low at safety, not much depth, plus it was only like 2 years ago that he 9 interceptions, so i think he could still be productive

Also Lawyer Milloy, he was there for our superbowl championships, i think he would bring that lockeroom leadership and patriots way mentality to the team, he could contribute in sub packages, plus i don't it would be hard for him to pick up the system again, he would kinda be like Deon branch, starting where he left off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Trade for taylor mays

he's been released so why would we trade for him? Besides he's a straight line player who isn't very good against either the run or coverage. Why would we want him for safety?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Maybe as a 4-3 OLB, he's worth a shot with that athleticism.  Worst case you cut him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for taylor mays:
    [QUOTE]he's been released so why would we trade for him? Besides he's a straight line player who isn't very good against either the run or coverage. Why would we want him for safety?
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    I haven't read about Mays being released.  Can you post a link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Adam Schefter
    49ers sent out a mass email this afternoon to teams around the league to try and trade safety Taylor Mays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade for taylor mays : I haven't read about Mays being released.  Can you post a link?
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

I was going off a release from a couple days ago. When I went back they revised it to say that it was rumored of his released and now they are looking for a trade. My bad. Even still we don't have any late round picks and there is no way I'd want to spend cash on him as a FA never mind a trade. Didn't like the kid in the draft last year and still don't like him. To one dimensional and he isn't even great at that. All hype (all you need to know is that his former coach in college who needed a S wouldn't even spend a 2nd on him)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

hits like a truck, that is it.

Terrible tackling technique, bad in coverage, freakishly athletic.

Sounds like a version of Vernon Gholston except that the 49ers are looking to get rid of this mistake sooner rather then later.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]hits like a truck, that is it. Terrible tackling technique, bad in coverage, freakishly athletic. Sounds like a version of Vernon Gholston except that the 49ers are looking to get rid of this mistake sooner rather then later.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]
    u mean brandon merriweather

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

If we can get him cheap it may be worth a look

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Another pointless thread started just for the sake of starting a thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Over priced and not a need on this team. I want someone who can tackle if we trade for anyone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

[QUOTE]Another pointless thread started just for the sake of starting a thread.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

another pointless response to church up your post numbers.  we all are a little bit more stupid(er) now.  Thank you