Trade Mallett. Draft Collin Klein

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Trade Mallett. Draft Collin Klein

About the same hieght, but has better mobility as QB. And can come in as WR, if need be instead of riding the bench with a clip board.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1540397-collin-klein-why-kansas-state-quarterback-can-play-position-in-the-nfl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Trade Mallett. Draft Collin Klein

No love for Collin Klein? Anybody?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I'm a fan of Colin Firth or Robert Klein, but when you combine them not so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

You know many compare Klein to Tebow as a QB prospect.

So youd be drafting a poor WR and QB prospect.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Tim Tebow without the obsession of religion.  No thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

I'd take Robertson of Michigan first!  Better up side as a WR and could do in a pinch as the 3rd QB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

About the same hieght, but has better mobility as QB. And can come in as WR, if need be instead of riding the bench with a clip board.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1540397-collin-klein-why-kansas-state-quarterback-can-play-position-in-the-nfl

Same height, same shmeight. Mallett has a rocket arm and can throw the deep ball as good as flacco. Very accurate with the long bomb. He's the perfect replacement for Brady. Big, strong, accurate, and good decision maker. His knock is he smoked weed in college. Oh! the horror!!!
    The run and shoot will be around for a few years now but it will go away eventually. just like it did last time people tried it. Even if it sticks around it won't be the only way to compete and win. The Pats will be better off if the keep Mallett. Of course this is just a fan's blathering but I like the kid and think we should keep him. Nice article though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to BoisesBiggestPatsFan's comment:

Same height, same shmeight. Mallett has a rocket arm and can throw the deep ball as good as flacco. Very accurate with the long bomb. He's the perfect replacement for Brady. Big, strong, accurate, and good decision maker. His knock is he smoked weed in college. Oh! the horror!!!
    The run and shoot will be around for a few years now but it will go away eventually. just like it did last time people tried it. Even if it sticks around it won't be the only way to compete and win. The Pats will be better off if the keep Mallett. Of course this is just a fan's blathering but I like the kid and think we should keep him. Nice article though.

Agree.  I think Mallett has a nice future in this league. 
    Side note...You from Boise?  Nice area.  I lived in Kuna for a short time while I attended the Northwest Lineman College in Meridian.  Good times and a nice training facility.  Opened the door for a nice 7 year linework career in Couer d Alene before moving back to WA to take over my family farm.  Boise is a great city.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

collin klein is a bum.. no way.

You don't get invited -as an athlete- to a State Capital full of Politicians giving you a standing O, if your a bum.
    You don't get to be The 2012 Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year and Heismann Candidate, if your a bum.
    You don't get to be the recipient, Klein, who also was the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award winner, if your a bum.
    You don't get to finish with the second-best completion percentage in school history at 64.8. If your a bum.
    You do'nt get to lead the first-ever No. 1 ranking the BCS standings in 2012, if your a bum.
    You don't get the Academic All-Big 12 selection was named to the AFCA Good Works Team while also being a finalist for the ARA Sportsmanship Award and Senior CLASS Award, if your a bum.
    You don't lead your Team in 2012 to Over 50 points 5 times, Over 35 to over 40 points, 3 times, if your a bum.

Great size, superb intelligence, demonstrated leader on and off the field. Reminds me of somebody else. I saw him play twice on TV and thought, now this guy could be what the NY Jets are needing. I hope not folks.

All have a good night...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Just maybe, Collin Klein was the Player all along, when Bill and scouts visited Charlie at U Kansas but did'nt want to tip his hand and took an under the radar ride up to K-State? Would'nt put that past Bill for one second.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Alright Ricky, your opinion. When I was working at the Hospital in Gainsville for 2 football Seasons and because I/we did some volunteer work with the Gators FB program (complimentary free Ticks), I seen a lot of Tebow a real tough guy for sure but everyone knew that he was'nt a great passer then.

Tebow and Klein not a good comparison. Tell me/us, why he's a bum. Put up!

pleasant dreams to you ....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Alright Ricky, your opinion. When I was working at the Hospital in Gainsville for 2 football Seasons and because I/we did some volunteer work with the Gators FB program (complimentary free Ticks), I seen a lot of Tebow a real tough guy for sure but everyone knew that he was'nt a great passer then.

Tebow and Klein not a good comparison.

they are a great comparison IMO. both are run first QB's and poor passers. however, kleins size could enable him to successfully transfer to TE in the NFL. but as far a passing, tebow may have been the better passer coming out of college. 

Yeah, I read you Ricky. The thing is Klein is being promoted as a Tebow type for his superior running and a HITCH in his throwing arm. However, Klein knows this and has corrected that hitch and now throws overhand, this was evident halfway through the season when his completion % skyrocketed.  His arm is now considered by NFL scouts as strong and accurate in the short to medium ranges. A coach like Bill can fix him up.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

collin klein is a bum.. no way.

Have to agree with GodV-- NO way! First Mallet was drafted in the 3rd  round and has been under brady for 2 years--how does his stock go down? And

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Side note...You from Boise?  Nice area.  I lived in Kuna for a short time while I attended the Northwest Lineman College in Meridian.  Good times and a nice training facility.  Opened the door for a nice 7 year linework career in Couer d Alene before moving back to WA to take over my family farm.  Boise is a great city.

Originally from Lynn, Ma. I do live in Boise now;my wife is from Caldwell. I know exactly where the Lineman's College is. I installed the carpet in the entry way and some of the offices there. After seeing it I almost enrolled. Small world huh? Wouldn't wanna paint it though right?

Nice to meet ya wheet fahmah !!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I think Mallet is by car the better quarterback. I'd like to see the Patriots keep Mallet, he's got as good of an arm as anyone playing in the NFL, accurate deep ball. He made a lot of big plays in the SEC but was prone to the mistakes. Working behind Brady and learning from him is just what he needs. If he's intelligent and can pick it up he could become a very good QB. Brady is a hall of famer and is still very good but at 36 he may only have a couple of more good years left. Belichick has proven to be an excellent judge of quarterbacks so he should know if Mallets worth keeping around. This summer and preseason is the time for him to step up.

That said he could be gone by the 2nd round of the draft. If he stays then its a sign that Belichick may see potential in him for the future.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Originally from Lynn, Ma. I do live in Boise now;my wife is from Caldwell. I know exactly where the Lineman's College is. I installed the carpet in the entry way and some of the offices there. After seeing it I almost enrolled. Small world huh? Wouldn't wanna paint it though right?

Nice to meet ya wheet fahmah !!

Hey BBPF- I moved to Boise 2 years ago I  live by Phillipi park on the Bench-graduated Middleboro High-my Cousin lived in Revere-- Al Forey-maybe we should watch a game together-my wife is a die hard Pats fan also-she works at St Als as an RN. We get Direct TV so we can watch all the games let me know if you want to watch some games this next season--Shane

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts