TRADE RUMORS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

TRADE RUMORS

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ANY POTENTIAL TRADES INVOLVING THE PATRIOTS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: TRADE RUMORS

Just the Pats dumping Galloway(to Baltimore), so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

adalius is out there

and it is suspect that he was inactive the other day

Maybe nothing happens but I am watching seattle as they have branch and have lost tatupu

I dont know how a deal could be worked with branch bc of his ridiculous salary but I am keeping an eye on adalius

never good heading into trade deadline when a player sits 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

trade him for shawne merriman!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE RUMORS:
    [QUOTE]adalius is out there and it is suspect that he was inactive the other day Maybe nothing happens but I am watching seattle as they have branch and have lost tatupu I dont know how a deal could be worked with branch bc of his ridiculous salary but I am keeping an eye on adalius never good heading into trade deadline when a player sits 
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Thomas' salary and cap figure are pretty high, too...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, PLEASE with the Shawne Merriman.  He has spent his career celebrating every good play he makes with that stupid dance.  NO WAY do I want that bozo on our team.  NO WAY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

and forget about Branch.  Edelman will be fine for now.  He is looking good.  Branch is hurt all the time, and overvalues himself pretty much.  Although playing in Seattle probably fixed that part good. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, PLEASE with the Shawne Merriman.  He has spent his career celebrating every good play he makes with that stupid dance.  NO WAY do I want that bozo on our team.  NO WAY.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]Believe me if Merriman was on your team you would love him. The guy may be jerk sometimes, but in the Pats locker room he would be fine. I would trade Thomas for Merriman in a second.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]...Branch is hurt all the time, and overvalues himself pretty much... 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

And that is the most valid reason for not getting Branch.  Injury prone players are a gamble.  They can't be relied upon to play.  It becomes a big throw of the dice.  Sure, they play good when healthy, but they are often not healthy.  No player can catch a pass or make a tackle from the sideline.  If you want to pay someone to sit on the sideline most of the time, pay me.  I'm not very photogenic but I have a nice personality :^)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm not sure how Thomas missing practice for personal reasons and then being inactive for the game indicates that he might be trade bait.

He's been perceived as underperforming and makes a sh*t-ton of money.

Adalius Thomas isn't going anywhere this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

In Response to TRADE RUMORS:
    [QUOTE]HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ANY POTENTIAL TRADES INVOLVING THE PATRIOTS?
    Posted by DYBLITZ[/QUOTE]

Something is going to happen because TBC has just been cut from the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

Honestly, the fact that A. Thomas was sat on Sunday was a messege from the coaching staff. This team doesn't usually make deadline deals.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

How does Adaleus' salary cap numbers stack up to Julius Peppers? The franchise tag I am sure is more than ATs but can restructuring take place?

just wondering?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

WOW!! No one saw THAT one coming... something is going on.  Tully is pretty much a one dimensional OLB, but he was playing pretty well.  Despite the fact that he doesn't seem to be able to take down a QB when he gets there.  I can't wait to see what kind of trade the Pats pull off..... Hopefully I don't cringe when I here about it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Cut AD in 2010 and sign Ware (who is better than Peppers in 3-4). Or we could always draft somone. The Cowpokes will franchise him... Merriman is in the final year of his contract ....is that statement true.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Breaking News: 

The Patriots cut Tom Brady. 

Since were cutting some of our best players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dienasty. Show dienasty's posts

they have to be trading AD for two players. the kept him out last week to protect him from injury. Otherwise cutting TBC this makes no sense at all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

[QUOTE]Just the Pats dumping Galloway(to Baltimore), so far.
    Posted by Hog73[/QUOTE]

Ray Lewis... when we played the Ravens... I thought it was odd when Belichik went out of his way to find Ray Lewis and hug him...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Whoooah    Ray Lewis !  that would be one of those  " sure he is a jerk,  but he is OUR jerk"  I love it !!!!!

PS to Nooyorkachusettes   I too am a relocate ( 30 years). I have my NYS plates with the Flying Elvis right beside it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yeah no trade rumors!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

Lol mgraham... I'm in CT... that is why I'm Nooyorkachusettes =)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Can't see Ray Lewis and his relatively new contractcoming here although I know BB likes Ray alot; Merriman would be a rent-a-player. I ,personally, would love it if we traded him for tennessee's 1st. Also not happening.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Whoooah   Ray Lewis  that would be one of those "yeah, he is a jerk but he is OUR jerk!"   reference Bryan Cox ... how did that work out ...we loved him!!!! He was a big plus.

PS to Nooyorkachusettes I too am a NYS relocate ( 30 years) . I have my Flying Elvis right next to my NYS plates.