Trade the #22?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Trade the #22?

Hear me out. How about Trading the #22 to San Diego let them Grab Ryan Mathews. We still get the #28 pick and I Believe that Odrick will still be available. Pick up San diego's 3rd and maybee more. Then we can go Odrick at #28 Hughes at #44 Jahvid Best at #47 Damien Williams at #53 San Diegos Third round pick Take Dennis Pita TE       

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Trade the #22?

In Response to Trade the #22?:
    Hear me out. How about Trading the #22 to San Diego let them Grab Ryan Mathews. We still get the #28 pick and I Believe that Odrick will still be available. Pick up San diego's 3rd and maybee more. Then we can go Odrick at #28 Hughes at #44 Jahvid Best at #47 Damien Williams at #53 San Diegos Third round pick Take Dennis Pita TE   Odrick DE                               Hughes OLB                               Best   RB                               Williams WR                                Pita TE
    Posted by patriots44
    If they could make a trade to move down to either the 26 or whenever the Chargers pick gaining both a 3rd and a 5th round pick then it would be a good deal,maybe they have to send a 6th round pick in return.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

who will be the second team to pick a RB? spiller is the first RB to be taken in the first and chargers shouldnt worry about any other team picking up a rb, because no other team is in dire need of a rb at the bottom of the first

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Trade the #22?:
    I'm thinking Philly. If they really like him, he wont be there at #55.
    Posted by bobbysu
    Philly would love to Take Mathews especially if McNab leaves. They will need a strong running game to help out Kolb. McCoy is more of a 3rd down Back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

no, keep this pick, draft Brandon Graham with the #22, and with the 44 and 47 picks get a RB like Toby Gerhart and a TE like Jermaine Gresham 
    Posted by PedroiaThaDestroyah
    What if Ghraham is gone to Atlanta with #22

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

NO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I like the idea, just not your selections. I'd be more aligned with Pedy's 2nd round.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illmatic1. Show Illmatic1's posts

Hear me out. How about Trading the #22 to San Diego let them Grab Ryan Mathews. We still get the #28 pick and I Believe that Odrick will still be available. Pick up San diego's 3rd and maybee more. Then we can go Odrick at #28 Hughes at #44 Jahvid Best at #47 Damien Williams at #53 San Diegos Third round pick Take Dennis Pita TE                                                                                                                                            
    Posted by patriots44

Love the idea, but unlikely to happen. There's no reason the Chargers would need to trade up if Matthews makes it to #22. Between #22 and #28, who needs a RB.
    I am very excited for the draft though! I have a feeling the Pats will suprise use all. Maybe a trade for Brandon Marshall or even Nnamdi Asomugha, although his contract is high.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Trade the #22? : Love the idea, but unlikely to happen. There's no reason the Chargers would need to trade up if Matthews makes it to #22. Between #22 and #28, who needs a RB. I am very excited for the draft though! I have a feeling the Pats will suprise use all. Maybe a trade for Brandon Marshall or even Nnamdi Asomugha, although his contract is high.
    Posted by Illmatic1

Well there is a reason but might not be a great one. The reason they would move from #28 to #22 is to be sure that they get Matthews. The closer to #28 it goes the less cost it would be for a team in the early 2nd (Was, Clev, or Det 'to pair with Smith') to trade up and grab Matthews. There is also Philly at #24 which could use a good back.  SF can also trade back 1 of there 1st for a couple more picks then move back up to grab Matthews if Spiller goes early. Or SF can go all out and just package their 2nd and 3rd to move back into the 1st grabbing 3 1st round picks. All of which are possible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to Trade the #22? : Love the idea, but unlikely to happen. There's no reason the Chargers would need to trade up if Matthews makes it to #22. Between #22 and #28, who needs a RB. I am very excited for the draft though! I have a feeling the Pats will suprise use all. Maybe a trade for Brandon Marshall or even Nnamdi Asomugha, although his contract is high.
    Posted by Illmatic1

I really woudn't be too surprised to see some RB's come off the board earlier than people think. Every year it seems like a team takes one when you would never think they would. That's one thing about the draft I guess, unpredictable for the most part. As for Marshall, I would be surprised if that happened. Same for Nnamdi coming here. I just don't think that the Pats will add anymore expensive payrolls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

love the entusiasm from everyone!! BUT don't we do this every year-talk up how all these draft picks make the team younger and how many of these picks actually pan out?If a team is lucky 3 and if you have been the Patriots(excluding the last year's draft)you're lucky to get 2 startes out of all these picks. I say stay or even trade up,not down, and get a prototypical player that fits your system and forget "value"!!! or quantity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

I was pissed last year when they traded out of the 1st round, I thought they were just being cheap.  But after how well they drafted in last year's draft and the depth and talent in this year's draft I think the Pats can do well trading the 22 pick with any of the scenarios above. 

TB + BB + all these draft pics (09, 10,11) = another team of the decade

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I was pissed last year when they traded out of the 1st round, I thought they were just being cheap.  But after how well they drafted in last year's draft and the depth and talent in this year's draft I think the Pats can do well trading the 22 pick with any of the scenarios above.  TB + BB + all these draft pics (09, 10,11) = another team of the decade
    Posted by RealtyPats
    Realty, I am not talking about trading out of the First round just to the 28th spot, Where I believe we can still get Odrick. If Graham is still on the board after Atlanta picks I would say take him at #22. We have no 3rd this year, and to get a quality TE without having to use our 3 Second round picks would be great don't you think.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Trade the #22? : What if Ghraham is gone to Atlanta with #22
    Posted by patriots44

Then take sergio kindle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Brandon Graham = Derrick Burgess II

I hope the Jets draft him so Graham can be Vernon Gholston II

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

Posted by patriots44

I like Odrick too but that's a BIG IF him getting past Baltimore and making it to 28.  Serious doubts Hughes makes it to 44.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I think the Pats stay right where they are ank take the first big body that comes their way, whether OL or DL.