Trading for a receiver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shadowmocha. Show shadowmocha's posts

Trading for a receiver

Will the PATS be tradding for a nother receiver.And who might be on there radar.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Trading for a receiver

They will not.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4631082/cristiano-ronaldo-skills-vs-arsenal-o.gif

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

BB asked the Jets if they would give up Holmes for the patsies top pick in 2014.  Considering they're depth at the position, their considering it.

WHo's depth?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

No one is going to trade a starting caliber WR this early into a season and no one will trade anything good later in the season. Trades mid season are usually for underperformers and malcontents so don't expect much

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to shadowmocha's comment:

Will the PATS be tradding for a nother receiver.And who might be on there radar.

I saw a nice one at Best Buy.  It was one of those dinged up things but a bargain at $100.

Should we tell Bill? 

Doesn't even need to trade, although they do have a trade-in program. 

At that price he could  just pay cash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

We don't need one. Lets actually try and develop one of our own for once. Dobson, Boyce, Thomkins... 2 out of 3 of these kids should be studs down the road!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

We don't need one. Lets actually try and develop one of our own for once. Dobson, Boyce, Thomkins... 2 out of 3 of these kids should be studs down the road!!!

After week 5 kinda like 06 and Doug Gabriel. Let it play out. Plus we will be getting Gronk back by then.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nes. Show Nes's posts

Why dont we have any recievers? Where do we consistenly year after year give up or loose recievers?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

YES. Sometimes, a little patience does wonders for developing new talent.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I must say I like this group off wide receivers.  They all have talent,lets give them some time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Somewhere Reche Caldwell is laughing at our WRs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Bill has been shopping at building 19 1/2 the past season!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:

Not a chance he's still crying about his drop in the end zone at Indy in 06.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I would be happy if just one of them played like an average NFL receiver now.  When you have an HOF QB and a solid defense you should not be trying to win "down the road" with projects. 

It is that stupid "value" idea in the NFL draft. They could have moved up for a guy like DeAndre Hopkins who went 27th, but was NFL ready (5 catches for 66 yards on 6 targets in his NFL debut).  Instead, they trade backwards and got Collins, Boyce, Ryan and Blount out of the deal (who have contributed nothing in these first two games). Maybe in the long run Collins will be something. I will be surprised if Blount is still on the team when Vereen comes back, and I have less faith in Boyce than you do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

[QUOTE]

I would be happy if just one of them played like an average NFL receiver now.  When you have an HOF QB and a solid defense you should not be trying to win "down the road" with projects. 

It is that stupid "value" idea in the NFL draft. They could have moved up for a guy like DeAndre Hopkins who went 27th, but was NFL ready (5 catches for 66 yards on 6 targets in his NFL debut).  Instead, they trade backwards and got Collins, Boyce, Ryan and Blount out of the deal (who have contributed nothing in these first two games). Maybe in the long run Collins will be something. I will be surprised if Blount is still on the team when Vereen comes back, and I have less faith in Boyce than you do.

[/QUOTE]

exactly, predraft i wanted DeAndre Hopkins so bad it wasnt even funny. Deandre isnt amazing at one thing he is just very good in all aspects of a WR game. God thats the guy i wanted.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ungaretti. Show Ungaretti's posts

Denarius Moore!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

It seems like forever since BB drafted a top notch wide receiver---Suggestion trade for Fitzgerald if in fact he's available.

Since #1 picks are costly and the Pat's never draft a quality wideout---Trade Pat's next 2 #1picks , and the next 2 #2 picks for Fitzie and a 4th and 5 th pick.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Here we go with Fitzgerald again, kindly explain why the Cardinals would give up the best player their franchise has seen in decades? Is your theory that they just hate selling tickets to see their games?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

Here we go with Fitzgerald again, kindly explain why the Cardinals would give up the best player their franchise has seen in decades? Is your theory that they just hate selling tickets to see their games?

Not to mention the cap hit arizona would incur would be 15 mil.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm sure the rooks will improve.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Exactly!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to VeritasMD's comment:

Not a chance he's still crying about his drop in the end zone at Indy in 06.

Ouch, still stings!