trading thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wheaty2. Show wheaty2's posts

trading thomas

i know it was only against the titans but the pats d played good today without thomas. what do you guys think the chances of trading adalius thomas are?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Re: trading thomas

Not even the Raiders would make that trade Adalius still has a big contract and is older.  IT WON"T HAPPEN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

That´s what I thought when I heard that he´s inactive. Maybe they have a trade in place including him and they don´t want to risk an injury. Just guessing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to trading thomas:
    [QUOTE]i know it was only against the titans but the pats d played good today without thomas. what do you guys think the chances of trading adalius thomas are?
    Posted by wheaty2[/QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/18/adalius-thomas-a-healthy-scratch-too/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

No away - let's not get ahead of ourselves. Two weeks ago Mayo was out and I was scared sh%tless about our LB prospects going forward. I am just happy Mayo is back and Guyton is playing great ball.