Trevor Pryce Cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Trevor Pryce Cut

Trevor Price might be someone the pats can look at, and add some depth at D-Line. I think he can still rush the passer alittle bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Trevor Pryce Cut

As stated on another post.  The Jets called dibs on Price...

DIBS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

He'd would be a helpful veteran D.E. in the rotation up front.Probably a good idea to kick the tires on signing him to a one year deal.He,at the very least,he gives you a 3-4 D.E. with considerable experience in the NFL who also provides some position flexability.It's a good idea to bring him in for a look.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Jets need a NT, not a DE

Is Pryce injured still?

He is a solid DE in 3-4 and could be very helpful to us if in his '09 form.

Warren and Brace can man the ends during runs (and some pass) while Pryce and Wright should be strictly pass-rushers

I think if you have that little round-robin (with Warren/Wright playing inside along Pryor/Brace every now and then in a 4-3) we'd have guys solid at both the pass and run and can tread water and do some things on the line and keep everyone healthier and in better mental shape w/ both less time on the field and less time in roles out of comfort zone

I'm not convinced Brace is a good choice against the pass as a DE, and certainly should be slowly learning that role (and getting in better DE shape) over being counted on snap after snap to perform, esp if he is the primarly guy to rest Wilfork inside, since it appears he is better than Pryor at NT

In the same vein Wright is a DT who can rush the passer as a 3-4 DE, but struggles on the edge against the run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

There's a free roster spot, but I was thinking that BB was holding that spot for a veteran CB. Brace has been playing well so far this season, wouldn't want someone to steal snaps from him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

Pro Football Talk also states that Pryce is a tremendous locker room presence, which is something we could use as much as rotational DE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

1 tackle so far this year. No impact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Trevor Pryce Cut:
    [QUOTE]1 tackle so far this year. No impact.
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]
    He has not played that much this year. Due to injury. I think Price is a BB type of Player

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

washed up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Let the young guys play, don't need any has beens. All the old guys will do is stunt the growth of the younguns.