Trevor Scott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Trevor Scott

Good solid contribution today! It's great to have someone come off the bench and make plays.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Trevor Scott

Agree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

True dat.. He played well and it's another example of the deep roster BB has put together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah he seemed to play well...we will need him. The guy got 12 sacks a few years ago evidently for a reason. Good game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hopefully he takes Ninkovich's job away from him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hope so - today he went up against a backup left tackle and didn't get within shouting distance of the quarterback. Enough, is enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hope so - today he went up against a backup left tackle and didn't get within shouting distance of the quarterback. Enough, is enough.

[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for a while, dude benefits from having Jones and Wilfork on the right or he wouldn't even have sacks or FFs. He rarely ever beats one to one against a tackle, he needs to move back to OLB because DE isn't working for him. 

I'll always think of the Ravens game where Jones and Wilfork drew 4 guys (LT, LG, C and a TE and Ray Rice chipping in) and Ninkovich and Love were on one on ones and neither could sniff the QB. 

Scott, at 6'5 245 is big enough to prevent RTs from getting on top of him. Nink, even though he comes in  250 pounds, is 6'2 and way to short to move a RT. 

Everyone loves him because he has 7 FFs, but that doesn't mean he's playing well. He doesn't rush the QB well, he doesn't set the edge well, not very good at shedding his blocker, not really good at anything. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for a while, dude benefits from having Jones and Wilfork on the right or he wouldn't even have sacks or FFs. He rarely ever beats one to one against a tackle, he needs to move back to OLB because DE isn't working for him. 

I'll always think of the Ravens game where Jones and Wilfork drew 4 guys (LT, LG, C and a TE and Ray Rice chipping in) and Ninkovich and Love were on one on ones and neither could sniff the QB. 

Scott, at 6'5 245 is big enough to prevent RTs from getting on top of him. Nink, even though he comes in  250 pounds, is 6'2 and way to short to move a RT. 

Everyone loves him because he has 7 FFs, but that doesn't mean he's playing well. He doesn't rush the QB well, he doesn't set the edge well, not very good at shedding his blocker, not really good at anything. 

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more, I've been saying the same thing. An earlier game against Bufallo this year he was supposed to eat up their rookie right tackle...he got dominated. I've seen this guy get pushed backed ten yards on a block during a run. He should be a backup...nothing more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Apparently BB disagrees with us cuz hes stuck with Nink for 12 games.Hopefully after Scotts good performace he will be getting more snaps.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently BB disagrees with us cuz hes stuck with Nink for 12 games.Hopefully after Scotts good performace he will be getting more snaps.

[/QUOTE]

It's keeping McCourty at CB when he's clearly a better fit at Safety all over again. I don't know if it's pride or something else, but really wish BB would make a switch when it is needed. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's keeping McCourty at CB when he's clearly a better fit at Safety all over again. I don't know if it's pride or something else, but really wish BB would make a switch when it is needed. 

[/QUOTE]

201 wins in the NFL should get you more respect.