Trick play on the way....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Trick play on the way....

I can't help but think that the PATS have some trick plays up their sleeves.  Having 2 WRs that use to be QBs I'm sure they must have installed some plays for them.  Will this be the week we see them?  What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Trick play on the way....

I think we will see a quick kick on 2nd down at some point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Trick play on the way....:
    [QUOTE]I can't help but think that the PATS have some trick plays up their sleeves.  Having 2 WRs that use to be QBs I'm sure they must have installed some plays for them.  Will this be the week we see them?  What do you guys think?
    Posted by ALLDAWAYPATS[/QUOTE]

We've seen them do one Flea flicker this year and a failed fake kick because of a penalty. Other than that I don't recall any.We really don't need to use trick plays with this offense, that's probably why we don't see more of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

I was just thinking that it would put the Jets defense a little more on their heels because they are so agreessive and give future opponents something else that they have to prepare for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Trick play on the way....:
    [QUOTE]I was just thinking that it would put the Jets defense a little more on their heels because they are so agreessive and give future opponents something else that they have to prepare for.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a couple..The Jets are aggressive on defense and could get burned by it. The Pats just don't seem to run a lot of gadget plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trick play on the way.... : Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a couple..The Jets are aggressive on defense and could get burned by it. The Pats just don't seem to run a lot of gadget plays.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

That is true!  I just think that we have the athletes to do it and that the offense is lacking a little creativity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trick play on the way.... : That is true!  I just think that we have the athletes to do it and that the offense is lacking a little creativity.
    Charlie Weis was a little more prone to trick plays. Bill Parcells also liked to throw them in a little more often.Belichick seems a little old school and conservative that way. I think he likes to go with what he thinks works best.