Trolls in Patriots Forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Trolls in Patriots Forum

In Response to Re: Trolls in Patriots Forum:
    [QUOTE]Hey carawy-How are ya little lady? Me and a few pats fans were just posting back and forth regarding your obsession for one Leon Hess. Have you taken care of the problem and have the Doctors given you the meds that we spoke about?? So back to football-Moss is becoming a Cancer and Brady will get paid.Alls well at Jets Camp. Have you heard that Revis is back? How are ya!?
    Posted by Hess--Jets[/QUOTE]

PS  I see your mom made the cover of crack ho weekly again

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Evil-How are ya little lady?! Love the pics and all but you never really bring anything useful to the conversation and there is just so much to discuss. The Logan mankins Fiasco-Bodden out for the year one your no name defensive ends gone for the year,Moss (cancer) is unhappy and it's only a matter of time before we start to hear grumblings coming out of the pats lockeroom regarding the where abouts of one Tom Brady/Justin Bieber during the WHOLE off season workout program. Have you heard that the #1 Defense in the NFL just signed arguably the best Defensive player?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Have you heard that the #1 Defense in the NFL just signed arguably the best Defensive player? 

I also heard that your Jets haven't seen a championship game in 42 years. Poor little inchworm still coming here to compensate for your sad existence and the fact that your Jets have a 4 decade history of disappointment. But hey maybe one days the girls will stop laughing at you and you won't need to come here to feel manly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, its great to see you back! Ive been posting "where are you?" everywhere and no one knew for sure!  We have been having a bit of the SO CALLED Patriot fan base trying to get people like Stommper, Springer, BloodnGuts and a few others banned, but low and behold with a few tricks up my sleves they themselves have found themselves on the outside looking in. (Folks, never mess with an x-computer hack) it will get you into problems you wont beleive lol)."

Thanx stommp and anti~
    Well, nothin' like like the truth to anonymous friends & fellow Pats Fans over the Net, Sooo I'll TELL ya:  Alright, so I changed my doct- errr Shrink in the very early spring, but gettin' in to see 1 of the "docs" at the big place that has all the benefits has been a freakin' nightmare, so I've been goin' to the local hospital every gahdang 5 days for 4 gahdang months to fill 5 gahddang days of 3 gahdang meds each an' every gahdang time...So I'm losing my you-know-what.  I take 1 bloddpressure med, the smallest dose of 1 antidepressant, and 2 pills of the least addictive adhd med they currently make...Don't take more, don't drink, haven't done an illegal drug for 4-5 years...I DO NOooooTHING!  

So yea-blah-blah-blah=I'm crazy, I'm a mess...LMFAO!  You people didn't know me when I was crazy=Fighting, angry, drinking, smacked up, drugged up, whatever...If I could cure depression with a workout, I'd have done it already, so please. 

Lol, So Each and EVERY time, it's like I either have to A: Make my case anew to an entirely different doctor each 5 days, or go back to what'd make Leon's problems look miniscule in comparison, by sayin' "F- You, I'm done with all this, I'm gonna go out to the parking lot and kill the first 1 of ya that comes outta this building."  So (calm now)-When this final doc says, "well, because you've done a pain med in excess 6 years ago or drank in excess in the past 4-5 years ago, we can't do this...So I say ta him, "F- You...I'm done with all this, and I'm gonna kill you when you come outta the building."

Why they put you inpatient for 2 weeks for sayin' something as harmless as this, idk- it's beyond me?  So there, I vented, said my peace, Sc#w all you that have no idea of my present, past, or whatnot...cause I'll k!ll you (this last part was a joke...but in retrospect, I'd sorta understand the difficulties in deciphering me joking with that last line, and bein' deadly serious the resta the way).  I'm not crazy....CuCK-ala-Dooo        

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

We are here for you Laz....somebody will listen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"We are here for you Laz....somebody will listen.
    Unclealfie plays with dolls."

Harley...You don't even KNOW how relieved I am to here you say this.  See, I been gettin' invite after INvite to "Win a dream date with Smurfette!," "Adopt a lonely Cabbage Patch Kid TO-Day!," "Ken & Barbie's Malibu Beach Pad....NO money Down!;"  I mean finally, when I got a "Cindy Smart Tea Party Invite" in the mail yesterday, I was like: 'Ya left the looney bin a day too early this time Laz, Call an Ambulance & check yourself in for good here, bud."  But when I read the reverse RSVP "TO: Uncle Alfie- Unrivaled Monarch of Toy Never-Never-land," I said ta myself: "Pheww...it's just a matter that the police can hopefully take care of...".  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...you played football right? Div1 football right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you know what... i think hess, leon is kinda funny. the person who gets on my nerves is underdoggggg. because he kinda reminds me of a wacko msnbc or foxnews reporter pretending to have a serious interest in what is happening but really just being a schmu ck (schmu ck is censored on boston.com) extradorinaire basking in controversy. that guy is class A dousche bag and gives me the super-creeps.
    it is pretty clear- the  colts are not a class act and they can suc k my diiiccckkk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]you know what... i think hess, leon is kinda funny. the person who gets on my nerves is underdoggggg. because he kinda reminds me of a wacko msnbc or foxnews reporter pretending to have a serious interest in what is happening but really just being a schmu ck (schmu ck is censored on boston.com) extradorinaire basking in controversy. that guy is class A dousche bag and gives me the super-creeps. it is pretty clear- the  colts are not a class act and they can suc k my diiiccckkk
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]
    Why are you Candy Coating what you think? Tell us how you really fell about it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Hey wait a second....wasnt leons nickname masterhess yesterday?  And now its hes-jests...Did you have another name picked out when you keep getting banned? What a master tool!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Yes-unfortunately the Jets haven't won anything in quite sometime.The SB that they did win was won without cheating so we Jets fan will always have that where you pats fan will always have Spygate and the disgusting well earned ***'s next to the SB victories. As for the future of the Jets ...well gang you know as well I do that they are the team to beat and the pats have become an afterthought. Watching the pats crumble right before my eyes will be almost as much fun as watching the faithless pats fans turn their backs on the pats in here and get ready for Hockey season. Revis signed in case uyou didn't hear yet!And oh yeah-How are ya!?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Ah the cheater whine! Favorite of limpdick fans of teams who haven't won anything in 4 decades. Even dumber is that you actually believe that people would think the BS that you post here has anything to do with you wanting to 'discuss' the Pats. You don't discuss you taunt like the rude little child you are. Nobody's fooled bug

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Havent the jest been in the news alot lately because of tempering charges and guys taking roids....cant forget that! But the moron has a short memory

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]you know what... i think hess, leon is kinda funny. the person who gets on my nerves is underdoggggg. because he kinda reminds me of a wacko msnbc or foxnews reporter pretending to have a serious interest in what is happening but really just being a schmu ck (schmu ck is censored on boston.com) extradorinaire basking in controversy. that guy is class A dousche bag and gives me the super-creeps. it is pretty clear- the  colts are not a class act and they can suc k my diiiccckkk
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Clearly you are a fan of Mr. Clinton. 

Oh and I love when a pats fan claims another org is not classy.