Trouble "running" for Gangreen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Trouble "running" for Gangreen

Hope it continues to stall.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4160553&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Trouble "running" for Gangreen

Jones got his money up front and doesn't really have a beef. Washington deserves a raise but has no leverage. Both of these guys are just worming their way out of annoying workouts they feel they don't really need. They'll both be back, but of the two, from a Pats perspective, Washington is the one I wish would go away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I agree with you there. Jones may be a decent RB, but Washington can hurt you many ways. Unless he is getting slammed to the turf along with the QB, that is! I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign somewhere else (for a lot more money) next offseason. The bad part about these "holdouts" (for the Jests) is that Sanchez needs all the support he can get, and missing time with his RBs will not help him out. Not that I'll lose much sleep over this situation!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

-- "Unless he is getting slammed to the turf along with the QB, that is!" -- 

I would pay $30 to hear what Thomas is telling Favre here that is causing that look in the Human Turnover's eyes.

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]   -- "Unless he is getting slammed to the turf along with the QB, that is!" --  I would pay $30 to hear what Thonas is telling Favre here that is causing that look in the Human Turnover's eyes.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

yes! what a great picture, farve looks terrified

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Hey prarie, did you see the movie 'The Replacements'? Your $30 and my guess is "
    It's just me, d**kh**d!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Notice, now that the New Jersey Green is in trouble, Leon hasn't made a comeback yet.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Their brand new baby quarterback, Sanchez, only played 16 games in college, needs practice taking the ball from center and handing it off at NFL speeds.  If he's not even getting that basic practice, what can you expect?  The ball sitting on the ground in the backfield?  The quarterback sitting on the ground in the backfield?  Vince Wilfork running 50 yards with the football pant pant pant gasp?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

that picture is amazing! the vikings should take a long hard look at that. and yeah the jets are going to be bad this year: first year head coach, very raw rookie qb with huge expectations, not enough of an infusion of young talent from the draft (when has a team that has traded its whole draft for one player ever had success? the vikings? saints??) and overpaying for a free agent while not taking care of your own players equals a bad season. makes me feel better about our OLB situation already!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]   -- "Unless he is getting slammed to the turf along with the QB, that is!" --  I would pay $30 to hear what Thomas is telling Favre here that is causing that look in the Human Turnover's eyes.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

What a great picture! Why would the Vikings have any interest in Favre? He sucked at 39 and will likely be worse at 40.