Troy Brown in : Ocho the clown out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

Troy Brown in : Ocho the clown out

I'm willing to bet the other T.B. could have a lot better play than this guy.  We could use him at corner too while Ras I heals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Troy Brown in : Ocho the clown out

You seen Troy Brown lately?  He's not the Troy Brown you remember.  One of my favorites, but tugging at the old heart strings is nice but not reality.  Chad Johnson is here and getting paid a lot of money.  BB had better hope he finally gets it.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I saw Troy on TV and he's looking pretty pudgy.  Then again, can't be worse than Ochocinco.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Ocho the clown?  He's played bad sure, but why a clown?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

it rhymed with brown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Troy Brown in : Ocho the clown out:
    [QUOTE]Ocho the clown?  He's played bad sure, but why a clown?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Haven't you been following the act? The guy's name is Johnson. He changed it to Ochocinco. That's not a clown's name? The Ocho Show? The cereal? The beyond foolish end zone nonsense? The constant antic behavior that cries "Look At Me, Look At Me! I'm Ocho!" That's NOT a clown?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Ocho is definitley having an identity crisis. He is trying to reinvent himself as a serious football player but is struggling with it. The clown identity on the perenially losing club was a comfortable identity for him; but winning football player on a winning team is a new role for him. Will he make it? We hope so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Don't get me wrong. I want him on the team and I'm rooting for him. I'm sure he'll "get it" given time. But, let's face it, time can be in short supply in the NFL for players that don't learn quickly enough.

NYC: Maybe he is having an identity crisis and can't separate the person he used to be from the "product" he  has become. Again, (not that I want this) if he can't figure out the equation, he may be looking for a new team and could find himself in the same situation as his buddy T.O. Then he would be a sad clown indeed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Defintely appreciate the sentiment. And love Troy who demonstrated his ability to do whatever was needed for PATS on numerous occasions. But Troy is not exactly game ready and though I think he retired before he was ready, he's defintely enjoying his retirement now.
    Not sure if Ocho will find his way on this team. More worried about defense right now.
    Would like Seymore back!
    Going to be hard to see him playing for the other side on Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Muchostinko

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

you can bet if Chad keeps this up Bill is just gonna cut him. I expect a bounce back game for Chad against the younger secondary in Oakland. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Hmmm...you know, during his HoF speech,, Jerry Rice said he truly believed he could still play today...