Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger

Watched Sports Sunday last night.  Borges/Curran/Felger were all pumping up the Ravens and essentially leaning toward the Ravens beating the Patriots (Pats are a finesse team, Ravens are physical, look at 09, etc)

Troy Brown was the opposite saying he didn't fear the Ravens as their defense is old, the offense is poor, they didn't really beat Houston (Houston lost it with turnovers), they were 4-4 on the road, and 09 doesn't matter because now the pats have gronk, hernandez, ridley, and welker (hurt in 09). 

I think if the Pats play their game Troy is more correct and 10-14pt win by Pats

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger

If the Pats play their game on their terms...they really are hard to stop.  The same thing could be said for any team dictating the pace of the game.

If the defense can play with the same discipline, energy, and attitude, they will be in pretty good shape moving forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Troy was such a great player, and whenever I hear him on the radio I like the guy even more. I hope the Pats put a major beat down on the Ravens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Everyone nationally keeps saying we don't match up well with the Ravens, personally I disagree. The Ravens don't exactly have an explosive offense and I think the fact that we've shown some improvement on that side of the ball will help. Denver's offense is pathetic, but if nothing else it built some confidence for our D and gave guys like Chung and Spikes another week to get into a groove. The Ravens are a run oriented team and Spikes and Chung are run defense type of players.

Keep Brady protected and I like our chances. Watching that game yesterday...the Ravens can cover though. I expect guys like Branch and Welker will be covered and they will try to double Gronk...Hernandez's head better be ok - he's the key in all this. I hope they can come out with some stuff to keep them off balance...screens, reverses, actually running the ball, etc.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yates was a nervous Nelly. 5 minutes left in the game he gets all antsy in the pantsy and thinks he needs a hail mary to win the game in one play. Then again with a 1:40. He doesn't have have it. Guarantee you this, Brady will not sit there and chuck it into triple coverage because he's scared.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I know Houston has one of the top O-lines in the league, but if Brady gets anywhere near the time that Yates had yesterday they could drop 40 easily.  The Ravens secondary is overrated because of their pass rush.  Flacco is a complete scrub in the playoffs and while it is true that Houston has a good D I was not impressed with Baltimore's offensive line at all.  Coupled with Ravens' struggles on the road this year the Pats have no business losing this game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger:
    [QUOTE]Totally agree. He was fine for a while, but then got careless, twice at the end. Credit to Balt, but there is no way on earth Brady isn't going to be looking for Ed Reed on Sunday. Yates basically just threw it up for Reed at the end. You gotta be deliberate with the ball, not so casual like that.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

King...do you ever take a breath or come up for air?
    Try to get some laundry and shopping in. Get the crumbs and food stains off your laptop. Enjoy the brisk weather and try to get some work done.

Step away from the keyboard dude.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Yates was a nervous Nelly. 5 minutes left in the game he gets all antsy in the pantsy and thinks he needs a hail mary to win the game in one play. Then again with a 1:40. He doesn't have have it. Guarantee you this, Brady will not sit there and chuck it into triple coverage because he's scared.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    At his worst, Brady is better than Yates.  Look at the first Bills game.. 4 INTs and if it weren't for some horrible play on the part of the D, Brady still did enough to win that game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

He's just bitter about the smackdown that NE layed on his boy Tebow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

If Pat's play a turnover free game, protect Brady, and contain Rice...it's over. On to face the Giants for redemption.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

If Pat's play a turnover free game, protect Brady, and contain Rice...it's over. On to face the Giants for redemption.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone nationally keeps saying we don't match up well with the Ravens, personally I disagree. The Ravens don't exactly have an explosive offense and I think the fact that we've shown some improvement on that side of the ball will help. Denver's offense is pathetic, but if nothing else it built some confidence for our D and gave guys like Chung and Spikes another week to get into a groove. The Ravens are a run oriented team and Spikes and Chung are run defense type of players. Keep Brady protected and I like our chances. Watching that game yesterday...the Ravens can cover though. I expect guys like Branch and Welker will be covered and they will try to double Gronk...Hernandez's head better be ok - he's the key in all this. I hope they can come out with some stuff to keep them off balance...screens, reverses, actually running the ball, etc.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE

Ravens may not be able to put up points, but they might not have to if their D creates turnovers or scores points. In addition, if the ravens D thwarts Brady's timing and keeps the game close...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]Ravens played one team this year with a top 10 offense. SD. SD plastered Baltimore for 34 points.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

and the game was in SD; Ravens 4-4 on the road this year

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

With the anemic crow offense and a long in the tooth D that has lost a few steps unless there are serious in game injuries or 4+ turnovers we win this game handily. Pats 34-9

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

borges and felger two of the biggest morons on the face of the planet...

who cares what they say...they are rarely correct... borges is so filled with hate he for BB.... he can never be taken seriously....   felger is just a glorified media wh*re

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

It's all about the O-Line. Yates didn't get touched. Good luck with that against Brady. If the O-line plays good they will win. If they don't..well I don't want to think about that. Curran picked the Ravens to go to SB before the season..he's probably just sticking to his guns. Felger and Borgers are straight clowns. 

25. This post has been removed.