True or False

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

hey guys just to kill some time lets give our take on the off season,and play truth-o-meter on what the pats do,and not do.ILL start.I ask you guys will the pats make a big splash in the free agency?

True False Half-True

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

True or False

I don't get it, what do we do?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

Its just a game of true or false on someones question.you can just anwser it or copy one of the pics,and paste your anwser.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

Half-True as much as i would like to see a big name here.i dont think it will happen,but your list is good the question is who.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

you have to right click the pic and press copy,and then press paste on your comment area.its still about discussing I was just trying to make it more fun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidwa. Show davidwa's posts

True or False

[Quote]you have to right click the pic and press copy,and then press paste on your comment area.its still about discussing i was just trying to make it more fun.[/Quote]

False I think the Pats wont have any big FA signings this offseason. I think we're more likely to see the Pats wheelin & dealin with draft picks.
    True or False the Pats will upgrade their secondary with their first pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

True I think so.etheir a corner,or safety.but we will know more of this by if we sign any in the FA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

True or False

No, Moss, I hit true and got bounced to another forum too. This thing is messed up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

True or False

True Never mind

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

True or False

False No on the secondary. We get another lineman (O or D) or OLB. :-D

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

it takes a few times to get use to it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

[Quote]False No on the secondary. We get another lineman (O or D) or OLB. :-D[/Quote]

Half-True its possible,but again i think it will come to who we may sign in the FA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

True or False

And gymrat ruins another discussion. Thanks a lot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

who will our next OC be?someone from the inside,or outside?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

True or False

True At first I thought false, but I think the Pats know time is ticking and they have to make a run for the SB during the Brady era. The biggest moves should be on D.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

True or False

[Quote]And gymrat ruins another discussion. Thanks a lot.[/Quote]

True

Tom Brady is our starting QB game 1 next year?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

True

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

True or False

Mosseffect REALLY needed to have the Pats in the playoffs to kill some time instead of thinking up this kind of post!!

True

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

True or False

True Cassel brings us a #1 pick?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

True or False

Gee glenr I didn't know you liked fashion....LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

True or False

True mosseffect needs to get a life.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

True or False

Thanks glenr best advice I've seen on this board. I can relate to your beard fashion, They say gray is the new blond so I guess my goatee is in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

[Quote]True mosseffect needs to get a life.[/Quote]its more like i need a better life,but hey from as many times you replyed here.it cant be to bad.

True

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

True or False

[Quote]Mosseffect REALLY needed to have the Pats in the playoffs to kill some time instead of thinking up this kind of post!!

True[/Quote]i agree i wish we did make the playoffs.hey this post isnt much diffrent then others.except i was just trying to make it diffrent,and fun.

True

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

True or False

PatsGoinDown2008 is dreaming again, because he can't face reality:
    True

Patriots make a "big splash" in FA:
    Half-True

I think they will bring in some free agents, but not the
    big money type. Unless one of the top guys wants to
    make a cap friendly deal. A lot may have to do with Cassel. If they trade him quickly, then maybe they go after someone like Asomough. That would also be a sign they were pretty sure Brady will be ready by summer. If they hold him until draft time they may not want to commit big time in FA. And as far as re-signing guys next offseason, 2010 might be an "uncapped" year. It surely will be an interesting offseason!