Twice before already....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Twice before already....

ok, So SB 2007 Giants score a last minute TD. Game over
    2011 Reg season, Giants score last minute TD - Game over
    Eli is the luckiest QB when playing the Pats...

What is it with the Pats, not being able to stuff them when it counts.. yes they get credit for red zone run D.. but anything in the 30-40 yrd. pass range is basically a last minute TD waiting to happen.
    I love the Pats. it kills me to see them lose in the last minutes of (any) game.

We need to be two scores up on the Gints. or this will come down to one last ditch moment, which does not favor the Pats.

Our D better hold.. or it's a really loooong off season , what makes it worse is we never thought these Pat's would make it this far...  they did. now were are all giddy with SB excitement..  I don't think I could stand another crash and burn...
    not now.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Twice before already....

Ummm ... didn't the D just hold at the very end of the Ravens game when leading by 3?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

different Qb mighty, and im not sayin  they cant, but do you really want them  in that position again??

The offense was mad that they put them in that situation and hopefullly score enough where its not a factor.

Eli can make some amazing throws in the clutch and is more clutch than  Peyton ever was.

His deep ball is sweet too. Completes Hail mary's like check downs...lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

In Response to Re: Twice before already....:
    [QUOTE]Ummm ... didn't the D just hold at the very end of the Ravens game when leading by 3?
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

Oh, So if not for Moore, my point is made..   teams have a way to pull the victory out from the Pats...

Ok,,,, tell me the Ravens miss that field goal again,,, it's a whole new game in OT. the birds moved that ball enough with minimal time left to get that oppprtunity..  they muffed it...  they lost...  That isn't going to happen 99 out of 100 times....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

That's ridiculous ... if the D didn't make the stop, the D wouldn't have made the stop, so I am right that the D can't make a stop.  You're making a strong case for the ignore list.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

*sigh*, let me get back to work,

Dumb and Dumber have been let out the nut house..

I swear you guys are a like a tandem.

Even show up at the same time.....smh

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Twice before already.... : There needs to be a bs detector when people sign in to this forum, as it's getting really deep.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

It's funny how that meter goes up everytime you post!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

hmmm... here ya go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Wow, I didn't really realize how obnoxious your posts were 66. He was just trying to make a statement and you attack him because he says "we". He's a fan, he has concerns, he loves his team and so what if he says "we". No need to waist 6 posts telling everyone about it. Get over yourself and let him be.

OT: You gotta believe that BB will have a game plan ready. He hasn't forgotten how those games ended and you can be sure he is, or has already studied those tapes. It's true though, Eli is a lot better in the clutch than his brother when it comes to the playoffs. I would say it's important to remind yourself of these situations, but theres 58 other minutes in the game that are more important. If the time comes though, hopefully Sterling Moore will be just as clutch as he was last week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

^^ Troll

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Twice before already.... : He's a fan, he's not on the team, so he can't say "we".  He has NOTHING to do with the games, other than watch. You get over it and let me be! BTW, your avatar is  sexist.

DUDE.... REALLY... 
    This is the best thing you have to do today???? ANYDAY????

Sorry, yes, I am NOT on the team, I am part of the collective FAN BASE. WE!

You sound worse than my wife after a win..   "you had a great game today Honey, now go through out your chicken wing bones and clean up you beer cans, rest up for next week, the couch will still be here."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miSOXfan. Show miSOXfan's posts

Referring to your favorite team as "we" has been part of the common vernacular for a long time.  Get over yourself.

[QUOTE]In Response to Twice before already.... : We?  What position do you play so I can look for you when I watch the game? You have nothing to do with crash and burn if it happens, you're NOT a player. Return to real life now.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Twice before already.... : We?  What position do you play so I can look for you when I watch the game? You have nothing to do with crash and burn if it happens, you're NOT a player. Return to real life now.

I don't agree with you here 66 and here's why. As fans we purchase gear, pay for tickets and parking and devote time to our favorite team. Although we have zero impact on what the team does, we relate to everything that happens. If you attend a college and support the team, can you not say "we"? Well this is the same. We live and die with our team and that certainly gives us the right to say we.  

25. This post has been removed.