Two bad teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

Two bad teams

Someone had to win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: Two bad teams

Word

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ugly ugly game, but a win is win so ill take it....im glad the offense actually produced at the end of the game, thats a step in the right direction....i really dont know what to say about our defensive backs, there isnt a word...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Which game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Eveyone on the field stank today, inluding the refs. They missed a blatant grounding penalty on Sanchez late in the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Every team comes into a Patriot game like it's their Super Bowl so we really shouldn't be surprised with close games like this.  However, I really thought the Pats would blow the Jets away.  The Jets really aren't a good team, the Pats didn't look very good today either but at least the best team still ended up winning.  Take the W and move on to next week!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Not a win to feel good about, but a win. Cheery O next week old man, Rams no push over, better watch your step Watson, the game is afoot. BB may be found at 221 b Baker St., consulting with the world's greatest detective about his missing pass rush and secondary.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every team comes into a Patriot game like it's their Super Bowl so we really shouldn't be surprised with close games like this.  However, I really thought the Pats would blow the Jets away.  The Jets really aren't a good team, the Pats didn't look very good today either but at least the best team still ended up winning.  Take the W and move on to next week!!

[/QUOTE]

it just never ends  (rolls eyes shakes head)

[/QUOTE]

So I guess the Skins dont feel that way about NY? Ok. And you just slipped by today too, and got about as lucky as the Patriots did. And by the way, it ends when you go away.   Rolls eyes shakes head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon man... they're a measuring stick.  That makes 100% sense.  Arguable the most successful franchise in the last 12 years, right?  Not to take  credit away from your Giants as I feel they are the best team this year, but I feel the Pats get their opponents max effort every time.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon man... they're a measuring stick.  That makes 100% sense.  Arguable the most successful franchise in the last 12 years, right?  Not to take  credit away from your Giants as I feel they are the best team this year, but I feel the Pats get their opponents max effort every time.  

[/QUOTE]

youre right, but we're both wasting our breath on him man, hes just trolling. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

We know the Pats are a measuring stick, otherwise why don't you hang out on the Jets site or the Cowboys site like i said the other night. The Texans win over the Ravens was impressive today but the Ravens have not been to a super bowl in 12 years. The Steelers do celebrate their victories over the Pats big time. Didn't you see them when they beat the Pats last year. It was like a playoff win. The TV ratings for Pats games have been huge over the last decade. New England nationally punches way over it's weight ratings wise.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We know the Pats are a measuring stick, otherwise why don't you hang out on the Jets site or the Cowboys site like i said the other night. The Texans win over the Ravens was impressive today but the Ravens have not been to a super bowl in 12 years. The Steelers do celebrate their victories over the Pats big time. Didn't you see them when they beat the Pats last year. It was like a playoff win. The TV ratings for Pats games have been huge over the last decade. New England nationally punches way over it's weight ratings wise.

[/QUOTE]

Well.... there it is Jints fan.  I mean look how much time you spend on a Pats forum.  That's a lot of posts man 3000+?.  Obviously you care what the fans of a great franchise think as well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

when someone actually says "EVERY TEAM PLAYS THE PATS LIKE IT'S THEIR SUPER BOWL" there is a definite need for a reality check/intervention-big time

consider it my public service :  )

[/QUOTE]

More like public intoxication.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well.... there it is Jints fan.  I mean look how much time you spend on a Pats forum.  That's a lot of posts man 3000+?.  Obviously you care what the fans of a great franchise think as well. 

[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt call me posting here a "measuring stick"

[/QUOTE]

Oh I would. Why arent you on the Ravens forum bragging about Super Bowl XXXV? Er, wait, nevermind......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I have not at any time ever posted anything on another teams forum, and that has nothing to do with my appreciation (or lack there of) for the NFL.  I have many player's I follow outside of Patriots (and I don't do fantasy).  You're here for a reason.   Just saying...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

I have not at any time ever posted anything on another teams forum, and that has nothing to do with my appreciation (or lack there of) for the NFL.  I have many player's I follow outside of Patriots (and I don't do fantasy).  You're here for a reason.   Just saying...

[/QUOTE]

Right. Im here because I like the Patriots. Ive never been to any other forum, although I might look up SF sometime, but never have. So why is jints here again? Thats what I thought.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well the reason most certainly is not that i consider the pats a "measuring stick"

[/QUOTE]

Yet your presence here says otherwise. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well the reason most certainly is not that i consider the pats a "measuring stick"

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, why?