Typical favre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Typical favre

Get the game close and pick 6!  Moss or no Moss.....he is still a choker.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: Typical favre

Time for Favre to go bye-bye!! All he needed was a FG - so annoying!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Notice how he kept grabbing at his elbow too....nice investment the Vikings made this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Truly one of the "greatest"...just like Peyton Manning. When it's time to sh*t or get off the pot he throws a pick-6! I was so hoping the Jests would lose last night. And that damn Harvin kept dropping the ball! Now I'm tired and have to go to work. If I'd known how it would end I'd have gone to bed at ten!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Find myself surprised Moss was so eager to play with "Pick 6" Favre...certainly puts to bed the idea that Moss wants more than anything to win a championship. Why a receiver would leave Brady for Favre (at his age now) baffles me. Moss and Favre aren't go anywhere - that is, anywhere near the postseason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Here's hoping Vikes and Favre produce same level of football on 10/31 as the disjointed rubbish they delivered tonite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I don't know if Favre was hurt, distracted, or just too old/terrible last night, but that was one of the worst QB performances I have seen this season. Fumbles and bad decision-making all over the place, with the pick-six to seal it right after he missed OHMYGOODGODHEISSOOPEN!HARVIN.

It's kinda sad that they're paying him so much when they could just pay T-Jack at a fraction of the cost to do the same things.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Moss saw the picture of Favre's junk and wanted to see for himself....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Favre throws a pick six to lose a game......shocking news.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Favre choked just like he has choked so many times. yeah, he has thrown for 500 TD's, but he also has something like 350 interceptions. That game was set up at the end for the Vikes to win and I think they would have, if Favre did not overthrow Harvin and then throw the interception. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

if Favre wants to send people pictures of his junk he should take a picture of his right arm

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Sweet, here comes a high 3rd round pick to go along with our high 1st and 2nd.