UH OH RUNAWAY IN AZ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

UH OH RUNAWAY IN AZ

24-3!!! colts a fraud? they never show up in the first half and this could come back to bite them. wow. where UD6 when u need him. this is getting ugly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: UH OH RUNAWAY IN AZ

calm down they had two wins after starting really bad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i know but this isnt houston or tennessee... Arizona is good at home and are running whatever they want against the colts

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Everygame so far today has gone the way the Pats have wanted them to so far. This would be icing on the cake. It would make a loss tonight by the Pats almost bearable (almost).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

exactly. and the d that was being hyped isnt showing up against a bad o

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We should have never lost to the Cards in wk 2 of last year.  Damn Gostowski, I'm still mad about that, lol!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We should have never lost to the Cards in wk 2 of last year.  Damn Gostowski, I'm still mad about that, lol!

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just Ghost. Gronk's holding killed the winning run by Woodhead and the Pats just killed the clock and didn't try to get it closer. Ghost has been money this year. Maybe he learned something that day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Colts O looks bad without Wayne. Peaked to early now have to deal with injuries and decent teams.IMHO they are a Jeckyll and Hyde team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It might be time to move on from that one TFB! :o]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]We should have never lost to the Cards in wk 2 of last year.  Damn Gostowski, I'm still mad about that, lol!
    [/QUOTE]

It might be time to move on from that one TFB! :o]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! 

I'm working on it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

replacemnt refs screwed that game last year. woodhead had a TD. we also didnt help ourselves deciding not to show til the 4th q

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just Ghost. Gronk's holding killed the winning run by Woodhead and the Pats just killed the clock and didn't try to get it closer. Ghost has been money this year. Maybe he learned something that day.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the holding hurt of course but Gostkowski had the last chance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

calm down they had two wins after starting really bad

[/QUOTE]

34-3.... late 3rd. dont see a comeback here

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The second beat down of the dolts by NFC teams this season...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Colts and bengsls are both frauds- pats get the second bye

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I predict we will not hear anything from UD about his 'beloved' Colts today - but I am guessing he'll have something to say about the Pats-Denver game

Truth is, UD has always been more a Manning fan than a Colts fan - UD is also primarily a troll  - so we'll hear nothing about his now nationally irrelevant Colts

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

what A joke team

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Everygame so far today has gone the way the Pats have wanted them to so far. "

Except maybe the KC loss. I'm more comfortable with them as a top seed in the conference than Denver. Tough to say as there are many variables but the KC loss heightens the need to win tonight.

GO PATS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

24-3!!! colts a fraud? they never show up in the first half and this could come back to bite them. wow. where UD6 when u need him. this is getting ugly.

Final score, Arizona Cardinals 40, Indianapolis Colts 11. As I have stated in a previous post, the Colts were the worst 7-3 team in NFL history.

Check out that awesome Colts' running game. RB Daniel Brown rushed for one (1) yard on two (2) carries. Meanwhile, the "mighty" Trent Richardson ran for 15 yards on seven (7) carries:   http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331124022

I wonder how our good buddy UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggggg), a/k/a Pinocchio, a/k/a Gomez Addams, feels about Indy parting with their #1 pick in the 2014 draft for Clark Kent Trent now?? Talk about the second coming of former Wisconsin RB, Ron Dayne...LOL!!! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I predict we will not hear anything from UD about his 'beloved' Colts today - but I am guessing he'll have something to say about the Pats-Denver game

Truth is, UD has always been more a Manning fan than a Colts fan - UD is also primarily a troll  - so we'll hear nothing about his now nationally irrelevant Colts

[/QUOTE]You are correct sir. UD is "primarily a troll". He is a Steeler, Colt, Broncos, Jets, Giants fan and he will never go away ever. I would maybe respect him if he would cheer for one team but he's your typical bandwagon jumper rooting for anyone who is good. I knowthee type well. I know Packer fans who have never been in snow. Bandwagon fans are the worst and they are everywhere. If the Cowboys ever become relevant again UD will probably pretend to have been a fan since the Staubach days. Colts could, go 0 for the next 50 and he will be here somewhere.