Umm.. To The Patriots Organization

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization

In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization:
    [QUOTE]I just got some sweet insider information. Moss wants to be a Patriot, but doesn't feel wanted.. Oh wait, thats all they show on the national post game shows.. damn I must not get out.. I do see him getting doubled teamed all game though.. lol
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Obviously you don't....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : LOL!  Moss is the Baby who is crying, not Brady.  If Moss isn't there, then Brady won't feel the need to try to throw at him.... Did you get e clue yet?
    Posted by m1023us[/QUOTE]

m1023... besides being obtuse, you obviously can't comprehend a written statement. Try reading my original statement again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : LOL!  I guess you think that having cancer is a good thing.... Yeah, I guess many media outlets like to make these things up..... Next thing you will tell me is that Manny Ramirez wasn't a cancer....LOL!

I said I was not sold that he is, everything they show here is that he is not. Boston media is not exactly spot on either.. if I remember correctly.. I don't know, tough to think straight in that weather. 

You have your opinion, thats fine, I respect that and appreciate your info. Now you can stop acting like a child and move on. 

And everyone in the nation new Ramirez was a cancer.. seriously dude..  

Lets leave it at this, I think Moss makes the team better, you don't. That is fine. Go read the other threads and most agree with me, but most are also idiots, so I agree to disagree, and I also know you could be 100% right. 

I would rather see him stay and contribute then not be here. End of Story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

He has been completely incapable of comprehending most of my statements. Trying to be amicable with someone that has a different opinion is impossible with self proclaimed experts. 

This is why I don't like participating in forums. Most people are not mature enough to state the facts that support their opinions without getting overly personal. If someone doesn't agree with you, leave it alone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I really like Moss, but to those fans who are tired of BB's trading I say this: BB is proving you wrong in a big way.  This probably isn't our year to win the SB.  BB's massive trading strategy is reloading the roster faster than any other team in the modern era.  We now have a bunch of exciting new players on the team, and we're getting many more next year.

No, BB has proven all of us who despised his trading wrong.  I will sure miss Moss though if he is traded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

in this situation, it is ultimatley bb's decision. and in this situation, i trust him to make the right one. based on people's descriptions of the situation in nwe, moss may be today's version of glenn. moss will not go anywhere if it's not that bad. well, bb could also bench him like he did with glenn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : m1023... besides being obtuse, you obviously can't comprehend a written statement. Try reading my original statement again.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

No wonder why Moss has lost a step...he has people like you hanging on his sack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

This is the most recent piece of journalism.

Seems to me that he just wants a new contract, not necessarily a cancer. That he is fine with the team but is pushing management.. 

Maybe he is a cancer to the front office, but they don't play the games! 

BB has definitely proven us wrong year after year with trades and not resigning certain players, tough to swallow this one though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : I said I was not sold that he is, everything they show here is that he is not. Boston media is not exactly spot on either.. if I remember correctly.. I don't know, tough to think straight in that weather.  You have your opinion, thats fine, I respect that and appreciate your info. Now you can stop acting like a child and move on.  And everyone in the nation new Ramirez was a cancer.. seriously dude..   Lets leave it at this, I think Moss makes the team better, you don't. That is fine. Go read the other threads and most agree with me, but most are also idiots, so I agree to disagree, and I also know you could be 100% right.  I would rather see him stay and contribute then not be here. End of Story.
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Moss made Oakland better when he was crying...Right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : Moss made Oakland better when he was crying...Right?

How did Oakland do after Moss??

Kind of a bad example don't you think?  

The guy was voted captain last year, has footage of leading the huddles this year, players keep saying good things.. 

Maybe your right about the cancer thing, but maybe its just with the coaches and front office. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]He has been completely incapable of comprehending most of my statements. Trying to be amicable with someone that has a different opinion is impossible with self proclaimed experts.  This is why I don't like participating in forums. Most people are not mature enough to state the facts that support their opinions without getting overly personal. If someone doesn't agree with you, leave it alone. 
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Yeah, I am the child....ok!

I tell you the information that you don't know and you go haywire on me calling me names.....

That TWERP child has no clue....he has been tailing me on a few threads....because he is a Moss lover and doesn't want his binki to go....

But hey, I am the child....LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : LOL!  Yeah, I am the child....ok! I tell you the information that you don't know and you go haywire on me calling me names..... That TWERP child has no clue....he has been tailing me on a few threads....because he is a Moss lover and doesn't want his binki to go.... But hey, I am the child....LOL!

Maybe you should re-read the posts. And I am not responsible for what someone else says.. Your sack hanging comment was cute though. You should probably lay it to rest if you can't be constructive dude. Late night for you on the east coast huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Hey m1023, I am done going back and forth. Have fun celebrating if they trade Moss. I'll call you right if they do and get better for it. Otherwise, sleep with it. 

I have laid out my opinion, I am not going to insult you for yours, got nothing else to say. Thanks for the input.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : m1023... besides being obtuse, you obviously can't comprehend a written statement. Try reading my original statement again.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

What I find funny about this guy is that his last 20 posts have nothing to do with football...just trying to insult people....OBTUSE!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Umm.. To The Patriots Organization:
    [QUOTE]Most fans are sick of trading talent for draft picks.  You have done it time and time again, and seemingly got away with it and showed it was the right move.  Not this year, not Randy Moss. Nobody wants next years draft picks, they want to see a good team around a great QB who is still in his prime.  This will trump trading Nomar in 04 by a mile, and unlike 04 the Pats won't go on to win a SB with the Moss trade because of current assets acquired unless you plan on getting Mr. J Allen.  So please listen to the fan base, leave this one alone. Let Moss play the season out, whether or not you extend the contract. I'm really not crazy for thinking someone of importance would read this and care, just had a bad day. :)  Please don't trade the human highlight reel...
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Moss for Jared Allen or Adrian Peterson otherwise no way. Don't want more draft picks for the future whilst the current team gets weaker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Moss is a benefit to the team as a player. He can stretch the field, who else do other teams feel they need to double cover - Tate/Price?! Plus Welker is stil not 100%.

So far this year Moss has done NOTHING to be a cancer to this team unless the shouting match did occur w BB. Which at this poitn is not proven. If he and BB did get into a shouting match then lets see what transpires

Also , everything I read pointed to him asking his agent for a trade and/or the Vikings approached the Patriots. Not the Pats approaching the Viks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Another point - if Moss is not a cancer to the team, then why trade him for a potential 2nd mid-round pick, when they possibly get a 3rd for him if he leaves in FA.

We can win w Moss in the line-up this year. A draft pick for him this year will not deliver the wins nor pick up an impact player in 2011.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Get rid of the Cancer before it spreads....also get something for him now before losing him for nothing at the end of the season.... You people would be the first ones to complain if he walked at the end of the season.....

Not sure Moss was a Cancer, but I do agree that the Pats would be lambasted if they just let him walk at the end of the season.  It's a bit of a head scratcher, sort of like the Seymour trade, but it's clear Bill likes to get something for veterans while there is still something to be gotten. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Mankins and a 3rd rounder for Vincent Jackson.  We have to be planning another move.  We have the bye week and time to do something.  We don't need 8 premium draft picks, 2 in each of the first 4 rounds.  If we don't get someone to stretch the field, suddenly everyone else will find it much harder to get open.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Don't know if anyone noticed but we won Monday night with out Moss  and it was all of the kids that contributed big time to the win. The future is now!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Hayley, Moss may not have had a catch but he occupied two guys for most of the night as was repeatedly shown by the analysts.  The kids looked good but don't discount Moss' value. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

What a waste! trading RM for 3rd round pick and playing them in 2 weeks.  I do not trust BB and Kraft anymore.  Maybe they have another trade coming but knowing this organization, it will be a surprise.  Time to move on but I will not renew my season tix until we can actually have a good enough team to compete for the SB.  DirecTV here I come.  

Go Pats!