UNDERDOG ~ Leave Your Personal Message For Him Here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

UNDERDOG ~ Leave Your Personal Message For Him Here!

Chances are he's cowerin' in the fetal position , shades pulled , drool puddlin' under his chin ...murmmering "On-side kick , On-side kick , On-side kick ...DON'T THROW IT Peyton ...NOOOOOOO !

Oh the horror ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: UNDERDOG ~ Leave Your Personal Message For Him Here!

Cappy - I am right here.  I don't run away like the soft left coaster jbolt.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Underdogggggg did I not warn you not to expect the usual bogus pass interference flags? Peyton can't win without them. As for JBolt...I had a good laugh at the Bolts fans on the NFL site last night already starting their 'next year' chant even before the trophy presentation. If you feel bad about losing just be glad you're not a Chargers fan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So, how does it feel to watch your team quit in the regular season and lose the SB? Is that strategery any more questionable now?

No flags=No come from behind=Pick 6

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Lest you think its just patriot nation that finds jughead and the colts revolting, take a look around you.

Everyone hates the colts! Everyone hates jughead and everyone hates polian!
    This was the best non-patriot SB ever!

Once again I remined you that but for yet another bogus PI call in manning's favor (2006 AFC championship) he doesn't even have ONE ring!

Greatest QB ever? Not even close.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Root, usually I've always had you as one who did not engage in the lower level trash talking, but I was wrong. 

Congrats on the Colts loss. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

take heart dogg at least you're not a Chargers fan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Did Dwight Freeney really blame the length of the halftime show for his ineffective play in the second half?

Maybe we should hold a car wash to raise some money and buy the Colts a stationary bike.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Here is my message for the troll that is underdogg:

Go back to your pony websites and cry with the rest on how the colts did not get any calls that went their way. I bet you thought that the two point conversion should have been a failed attempt because the receiver did not maintain possession. I bet you thought that Porter should have been flagged for pass interference. I bet you thought that the ponies were actually going to win. It seems that Polian forgot to "pony up" some cash to the refs to get some call going to the colts. I bet you still think this guy is the greatest ever:

Ha, ha, ha. Tell me something...what does crow taste like?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Did Dwight Freeney really blame the length of the halftime show for his ineffective play in the second half?

Almost sound like they Chargers don't they? Has a single Colt manned up and taken some of the blame yet? Have any of them given credit to the Saints yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Condolences Underdogg, we were there a couple years ago ourselves. Losing the SB is the worst. I hope you never have to through it again. We'll be doing our best to help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

on me Dogg....losing the SB svcks big time

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Root, usually I've always had you as one who did not engage in the lower level trash talking, but I was wrong.  

LOL. Funny how you are now back on the "high road". 

The question is legitimate though. You defended the Colts quitting in the regular season based on the fact that they were setting themselves up for a SB win. Now that it hasn't come to pass, is there quitting still defensible to you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Tas - I never predicted a colts win, in fact, where I kept going over in my head re: how the colts could lose against the Jets, I didn't see it.  And yet then the Jets were beating the colts. 

Where the Saints were concerned (particularly with Freeney and Powers not practicing) I was worried about how the colts d was going to stop the saints - and they did not. 

Root - Its not the high road.  Its simply now (where you haven't previously) you sound like a "not-much thought reactionary".  Now maybe this is attributable to your inability to trash the colts previously and now that you have your chance you gleefully are taking your shots OR maybe you just really aren't what I thought you were.  Anyway, in answer to your question, yes. 

First - and I said this - their goal was to get to another superbowl, but the resting and health of players would only be substantially significant for the first playoff game.  After that, all bets are off, because there is no guarantee that players leave that first game healthy enough to play the second should they win. 

So rather than ask whether or not I defend their decision (and you already knew the answer) the better question is did resting their players help them reach the super bowl.  I don't know, but they got there so mission accomplished. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Thank you Harley - how many'd you have for me after the game?  IF it was significant, I imagine you are not feeling to well right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Dogg
    Too bad Polian couldn't fix this game with a timely PI penalty. We all waiting for Mr. Teabag, the sexual harasser to start throwing people under the bus. Just pay your taxes to keep the lights on in the stadium, otherwise you will be rooting for the the LA Colts. LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Don't forget your geritol tomorrow, flasox. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So rather than ask whether or not I defend their decision (and you already knew the answer) the better question is did resting their players help them reach the super bowl.  I don't know, but they got there so mission accomplished.

It is true. You get what you settle for.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Dogg
    Is that the best you can do my impotent friend.  Next time  try an enhancement before throwing out an insult. Maybe Irsay will let you ride on the Mayflower truck when the Colts next move. You will like LA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Flasox - I'd put some money on your prediction, but people get arrested and 60 Minutes comes a callin' for stealing from the senile. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

underdoggg you sound so humble today. I don't think I like it. lol

It was a very well played game on both sides of the ball. Manning played well, Brees played better.

Sean Payton was gutsy calling for an onside kick to begin the second half. Imagine if it didn't work and Indy won the game. It would be 4th & 2 all over again. Coach Payton would've been crucified!

I liked the officials keeping their flags in their pockets most of the game. They let them play.

Losing bites and we Patriot fans know the feeling. I read some posts last night and people here were downright cruel. You show class for taking it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

digger - There is no bravado in that loss and even if I tried a few easy retorts, it would not change the fact that the colts got beat last night. 

I just really thought the colts needed to get a first down on their last drive at the end of the first half.  If they had, it would have been 10-3 going into halftime.  Game changing.  I told others today, that at that time, the Saints became the colts.  scoring at the end of the first half then taking that momentum into the second half. 

Colts had plenty of opportunities to dictate that game and they didn't. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was very surprised at the playcalls at the end of the first half.  Didn't think the Saints should have gone for it.  But then when the Colts got the ball I thought they would score.  The team had basically specialized all year in running 2 min drives at the end of the half to score.  The saints had not shown an ability to stop the Colts offense.  They clearly just wanted to run the clock out and go into half time.  Very uncolt like plays, way too conservative.  Can't say it cost them the game, but it didn't help.  

I also thought the Colts should have sprinkled a little more running in their playcalling.  The Saints major weekness was stopping the run.  The Pats ran on them, and all of their losses came from running teams.  The Colts ran it affectively when they ran the ball.  But I guess that's just not the Colts style, their system has served them pretty well so far so I guess they won't change.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

How come eveyrtime a Colts FG kicker misses a FG ol' forehead boy makes a disgusting face like he wants to hire some hit man to knock the kicker off?