Underdogg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

Underdogg

I was just reading some posts, and earlier in the week Underdogg, had over 500 comments made on this, a New England Patriots message board...

Now, while I would love to be on all day long and read/comment on MY TEAM... I do work, have a family and somewhat of a life..

How does a fan of ANOTHER TEAM, have the time to read/comment on OUR TEAMS board...

Underdogg, tell me..do you go to Indy message boards also... if yes, where do you find the time.. ?

I find this a bit perplexing, and actually, I'm a bit envious to have this much time on your hands...

To my fellow Pat fans... Happy New Year, and Laughing looking forward to a sucessfuly Playoff run this year.

Colts at Gillette next year... if anyone knows now.. that they can't attend... I'd be more than interested in buying your tickets...

Love ya..... Lynn

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Underdogg

PLease don't mention his name because he may appear. It's just like saying Candyman 5 straight times.

PS. He likes to argue

Happy New Year to you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

If you delete yours, I'll delete mine. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

He is the one whos' named can't be mentioned.....like Voldemort.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CV2_jatsY&feature=related

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I notice that Dogg hasn't been here much this week after taking a thorough drubbing at the expense of his Geldings. I thought for sure he would post in the Geldings forfeit to Bills thread. Can't say as I blame him...terrible decision his team made.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

That brings back memories moss..Klondike cat...Tennessee Tuxedo.. I didn't realize I could be hitting Youtube for my classic cartoon fix.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Could I say Leon's name? Where is he anyway?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Leon? I think I found him.

Apparently, because he wears a Jets Fire Helmet (I still don't get the connection - did a plane catch on fire?) he thinks he is on the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

posted at 1/2/2010 9:35 PM EST
    First: 6/10/2008
    Last: 1/2/2010
    Leon? I think I found him.

Apparently, because he wears a Jets Fire Helmet (I still don't get the connection - did a plane catch on fire?) he thinks he is on the team.

That rabbit's dynamite!

Glad to see ESPN is spending it's time interviewing fans who wear silly childish helmets.  Now I know why they don't waste their time on something like investigating all the phantom, game changing, Pass Interfierence calls Indy gets. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Dear dogg

Respect ya, a long-timer, but you all alone in these threads, cuz'
    every man for their-self in this site we be gunnin'
    keep them Indy crews runnin' like they supposed to
    they come around but they never come close to
    I can see it inside those fans' face
    Ya, they're in the wrong place
    cowards like Colts just get they're whole bodies laced up
    when playoffs come and such
    So Dogg, speak the wrong words here and you will get touched
    you can put your whole army against my Pat's team and
    I guarantee you it'll be their very last time breathin'
    your simple words just don't move me
    you're minor, we're major
    you all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player
    don't make Us have to call your name out
    your crew is featherweight
    let these words make ya levitate

...good god I gotta get some sleep.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

The only reason I chose to stay away was because there was nothing left to say.  Rock on, folks.  I've enjoyed the continuous comments about the Colts.  It proves that they are fully under pats fans' skins. 

Some here have been more committed to commenting about the colts than preteen with a penthouse, but then again, I think the release is the same. 

I provided my feelings thoroughly to all.  No one has come up with anything new, because there isn't anything new to discuss. 

I will say this, however, Tpat hasn't had a jones like this in a while.  His fingers used to be very active then they wen't nearly dormant.  Now there back. 

Root finally has something new about which to comment.  His rant about the colts and refs was getting stale.  Even for him. 

We're happy to provide fodder for your board.  Apparently there is not much about the pats to discuss. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It is a good thing everyone in the world doesn't view things the way ud does.

If that were the case, we'd all be driving sideways into corn fields. That dude is messed up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Underdogg:
    PLease don't mention his name because he may appear. It's just like saying Candyman 5 straight times. PS. He likes to argue Happy New Year to you.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I guess I'm just strange, because dogg really doesn't bother me that much.  He's a Colts homer for sure, but it's not like we don't see any homers around here :^)

The trolls I hate are the trash talkers.  The guys who seldom if ever have an intelligent thought and only try to instigate.  I'd mention some of their names but I might have already mentioned a few 4 times already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg...you stated the following:

"The only reason I chose to stay away was because there was nothing left to say.  Rock on, folks.  I've enjoyed the continuous comments about the Colts.  It proves that they are fully under pats fans' skins.

RESPONSE: Judging from what I've read, your Dolts are under the skin of their own fan base. Those misguided folks, like yourself, have finally learned what a cowardly bunch runs your team. Win or lose, you can have them. 

Some here have been more committed to commenting about the colts than preteen with a penthouse, but then again, I think the release is the same.

RESPONSE: What??? Do you really spend lots of time discussing preteens? You must be from Indy. 

I provided my feelings thoroughly to all.  No one has come up with anything new, because there isn't anything new to discuss.

RESPONSE: Whatever you say, dude. The Colts' organization has shown themselves to be wimps...and have made fools of themselves with their own fan base, trying to explain away their cowardly decision to forego a chance at a perfect season. You have looked as foolish as they, in your menial attempts to defend them.   

I will say this, however, Tpat hasn't had a jones like this in a while.  His fingers used to be very active then they wen't nearly dormant.  Now there back.

RESPONSE: Really??? LOL!!! 

Root finally has something new about which to comment.  His rant about the colts and refs was getting stale.  Even for him.

RESPONSE: The Colts are the NFL's "glamour boys"...and have been getting the benefit of "fortuitous calls" for years. But, don't just ask Patriots' fans...talk to fans of the Steelers, Chargers, Texans, Jaguars, Titans...etc. 

We're happy to provide fodder for your board.  Apparently there is not much about the pats to discuss.

RESPONSE: Who is "we"? The only Colts' fan we consistently hear from is you. "Fodder" is a good word for what you contribute. That said, I congratulate you for being one of the few Colts' fans I've known who is capable of constructing sentences of four words or more...hello, HorseColt18...LOL!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Caraway...you stated:

"I guess I'm just strange, because dogg really doesn't bother me that much.  He's a Colts homer for sure, but it's not like we don't see any homers around here :^)"

RESPONSE: Yeah...the Dogg is OK. He's just misguided...LOL!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

... lynn im sure you are a lovely lady, but i was really enjoying turning on my computer and not seeing underdoggg's ignorant posts (he brings up spygate as much as he possibly can) and you seem to have lured him back.  like i said you seem like a nice person, but you should know better than to summon scum like this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/2/2010
    The only reason I chose to stay away was because there was nothing left to say.  Rock on, folks.  I've enjoyed the continuous comments about the Colts.  It proves that they are fully under pats fans' skins. 

No underdogg. The fact that you are always here, with your team having both beaten the Pats and sporting a better record than the Pats, just proves the exact opposite. I (as well as all of Patriot Nation) know that you have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Pats. Your team is on top of the AFC, yet you are always here on our Boston website with your idiotic comments about the Ponies. Just where do you find the time. What's wrong, Indianapolis does not have a website so you and the rest of Pony nation can comment about how "great" your franchise is? Like I said before, when the Ponies experience their usual playoff exit, what then huh?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Although the Patriots have had a colorful history when it comes to ownership no moving trucks ever loaded up equipment in the middle of the night to flee town as did the Baltimore Colts of old. The organization itself doesn't seem to have any commitment to its current fans either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Rodimus77 - No underdogg. The fact that you are always here, with your team having both beaten the Pats and sporting a better record than the Pats, just proves the exact opposite. I (as well as all of Patriot Nation) know that you have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Pats. Your team is on top of the AFC, yet you are always here on our Boston website with your idiotic comments about the Ponies. Just where do you find the time. What's wrong, Indianapolis does not have a website so you and the rest of Pony nation can comment about how "great" your franchise is? Like I said before, when the Ponies experience their usual playoff exit, what then huh?

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Underdogg : I guess I'm just strange, because dogg really doesn't bother me that much.  He's a Colts homer for sure, but it's not like we don't see any homers around here :^) The trolls I hate are the trash talkers.  The guys who seldom if ever have an intelligent thought and only try to instigate.  I'd mention some of their names but I might have already mentioned a few 4 times already.
    Posted by carawaydj

Hey it worked Caraway, Thanks.

As far as the D-O-G-G my reference above is a little tongue in cheak because I haven't seen many posts from him lately. Sometimes the redundancy of the Colts discussion on high "colts thread" days bugs me but that's why god invented good Bourbon. OMG, I feel it starting again....Where's my shot glass?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

underdoggg Posts: 554 First: 11/18/2009 Last: 1/2/2010 The only reason I chose to stay away was because there was nothing left to say.  Rock on, folks.  I've enjoyed the continuous comments about the Colts.  It proves that they are fully under pats fans' skins.  Some here have been more committed to commenting about the colts than preteen with a penthouse, but then again, I think the release is the same.  I provided my feelings thoroughly to all.  No one has come up with anything new, because there isn't anything new to discuss.  I will say this, however, Tpat hasn't had a jones like this in a while.  His fingers used to be very active then they wen't nearly dormant.  Now there back.  Root finally has something new about which to comment.  His rant about the colts and refs was getting stale.  Even for him.  We're happy to provide fodder for your board.  Apparently there is not much about the pats to discuss.  No underdogg. The fact that you are always here, with your team having both beaten the Pats and sporting a better record than the Pats, just proves the exact opposite. I (as well as all of Patriot Nation) know that you have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Pats. Your team is on top of the AFC, yet you are always here on our Boston website with your idiotic comments about the Ponies. Just where do you find the time. What's wrong, Indianapolis does not have a website so you and the rest of Pony nation can comment about how "great" your franchise is? Like I said before, when the Ponies experience their usual playoff exit, what then huh?
    Posted by Rodimus77

This is a very good point Rodimus as we have yet to delve into the Psyche of the North American Underdogg.
    The Colts are on top right now and every reference to the subject is actually the equivalent of taking a stick and inserting it into an open wound.
    So maybe the greater question here is, Why would somebody show up show up everyday with a new stick for the prodding and will he show up to take the abuse when the Colts are down and out? I don't just mean if the Colts lose a playoff game because that's not really down and out but when the Colts are borderline Playoff material again will the North American Underdogg cease to exist as we know it today....DEEEEPPPP  THOUGHTSSS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ew - ud has a wicked inferiority complex based on the comparative success of both franchises. One of his more recent attempts to minimize the Pats was to take Brady's public comments about how the Pats as a team need to play better. He tried to compare this to Manning throwing his offensive line under the bus after the loss to the Steelers a few years ago in the playoffs. He stated they were the same thing and that Brady was now no better than Manning when it came to supporting his teammates. 

That he felt the need to even make the comparison after five years just tells me that the Manning incident really bugged him and he needs to see something similar in a better franchise in order to accept it for what it was. That the comparison is illegitimate just demonstrates the depths he needs to reach to feel good about the Colts.

There have been similar examples like this over the past few years.  He originally joined around the 2007 AFCCG likely because of the accusations being tossed at the Colts by the media and fans across the nation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I have only been a regular on this forum since about August and this is the only time, He, who's name must not be mentioned has been somewhat quiet for more than a couple of days. I figure he knows there is no defense against what the Colts did last week and he's laying low until the Colts do something good or the Pats do something bad. If the Pats beat the Colts in the Playoffs he may be put on Suicide watch.

Do you get to watch the game today Enoch or are you working?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

nothing wrong with good ole smack talk from any fan.as long as it is in good fun.nothing wrong with underdog or j-bolt.ive seen worse outsiders here on this forum.shoot ive seen worse from so called pats fans here.