Underdogg(g), See Ya NEXT YEAR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Underdogg(g), See Ya NEXT YEAR!

The Colts still won't learn from this but: kill or be killed. Should have stepped on the Jets while you had the chance...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: Underdogg(g), See Ya NEXT YEAR!

Ultimately people should be afraid of the Jets.This group seems to be on the same path as the  Giants. Their average team caught fire at the end of the season.
    They have two good running backs,a fair defense and a disciplined quarterback.
    Both teams also had few injuries at the end of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Disciplined QB? You mean that kid who threw 12 TDs and 20 INTs?

Jets have a decent D, but was better before the Jenkins injury.

Fantastic O-Line and very good RBs.

Will not win with Sodomchize as their QB. Not this year at least.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I hate the Jests but Sanchaise looked all pro last night.  The Bungles lost cause they didnt run the ball. Palmer was off from the start. They should have given Benson the ball 35 times. They threw the ball too earlt, the run didnt even set up the play action. The Jests knew what was coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Did someone refer to Sanchez as a Disciplined QB????LMAO. I must still be drunk from last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I hate the Jests but Sanchaise looked all pro last night.  The Bungles lost cause they didnt run the ball. Palmer was off from the start.

Did we watch the same game? Sanchez only threw the ball 15 times. All high percentage "safe" passes, for 182 yards. He did what Rex told him, he was on a leash to be sure. And Benson ran 21 times for 169 yards plus had three catches. The last statement is dead-on, though. Palmer looked lost, he's lucky he only had one pick! It's hard to believe all those WRs were in the wrong place that often. As for Sanchez being an "all-pro", it's way too early for that! Sooner or later in the playoffs a QB will have to make that big play. There's a reason no rookie QB has ever started a SB! They might beat Indy, because the Colts are always a bit too "rested" in January. But I doubt they can beat either the Chargers or Patriots on the road. The Bungles just sort of faded like they always do. Same thing is happening to the Saints. Minnesota may possibly suffer this fate. The Jests are hot now, but I'll bet the "rookie" shows up before they can make it to Miami!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Lets win our game first before we rub anything in.nothing worse then a jinx.