Understanding Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Understanding Rusty.

But we alrady knew all this........

"In a survey conducted by the group of psychologists, people who partake in so-called trolling online showed signs of sadism, psychopathy, and were Machiavellian in their manipulation of others and their disregard for morality."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/technology-gadgets/online-internet-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-30017680.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Understanding Rusty.

He likes to eat soup watching 60 minutes and posting on here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

He posted a youtube video of himself while reading the forum and eating dinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6m91ZE21I

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could only watch half of it...I peed myself:(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thanks for posting this Babe....I saw this study when it came out and tagged it. 

I think it was MileHighMike, though I'm not sure as it might have been Meadowland Mike, who found it ludicrous when I and others asserted that trolling another fan's forum is an indicator of soul rot. 

Now here comes a study that proves what we intuitivelyi know. If you act like a bully on this forum there is probably something corrupt elsewhere in your life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!!

That's him!  Gotta be!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"In a survey conducted by the group of psychologists, people who partake in so-called trolling online showed signs of sadism, psychopathy, and were Machiavellian in their manipulation of others and their disregard for morality."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/technology-gadgets/online-internet-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-30017680.html

LOL

Seems to be describing Babe to a tee. As a matter of fact it's describing a number of "personalities" on this board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My daughter and I were in tears.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The best part about our unemployed 30 year old plinko watching, pawn shop shopping drunk friend is he comes here trying to intimidate and control (as the article states about his type) yet he gets bludgeoned repeatedly daily.  

That getting your azz kick repeatedly feeling must really suck for a psychopathic sadist....lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lotofsnotlovesbustchise45. Show lotofsnotlovesbustchise45's posts

Wow...they finally firgured BUST-CHISEout...EXCELLENT!

See what being a NY Jet fan and Troll gets ya?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You should see what he does to the neighbors cats!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He says "Understanding"?

In obstinate condolement is a course
    Of impious stubbornness. 'Tis unmanly grief;
    It shows a will most incorrect to heaven,
    A heart unfortified, a mind impatient,
    An understanding simple and unschool'd;
    For what we know must be, and is as common
    As any the most vulgar thing to sense,
    Why should we in our peevish opposition
    Take it to heart?

Hamlet
    Act I, scene 2

Xlation: People know only what they do know, and they think it must be true. Others know differently and have exceptions to them. When things turn ugly and discent manifests itself in vulgarity and name calling, then we should just move on without partake. Leave it be! but, aghhh he says "Why, Take it to heart?"  ie; Why argue?

Because people like to argue? Just who is the smartest, in the room? I suppose this is what artifacts like a forum does to (most) people. It is what it is, perhaps?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lotofsnotlovesbustchise45. Show lotofsnotlovesbustchise45's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He says "Understanding"?

Take it to heart?

Hamlet
    Act I, scene 2

Xlation: People know only what they do know, and they think it must be true. Others know differently and have exceptions to them. When things turn ugly and discent manifests itself in vulgarity and name calling, then we should just move on without partake. Leave it be! but, aghhh he says "Why, Take it to heart?"  ie; Why argue?

Because people like to argue? Just who is the smartest, in the room? I suppose this is what artifacts like a forum does to (most) people. It is what it is, perhaps?

[/QUOTE]

It is doubtful what you are saying, and what part of Hamlet you quote, is understood by most here...and that is a large part of the issue... :)

But wise indeed!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEADintheHEAD. Show DEADintheHEAD's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best part about our unemployed 30 year old plinko watching, pawn shop shopping drunk friend is he comes here trying to intimidate and control (as the article states about his type) yet he gets bludgeoned repeatedly daily.  

That getting your azz kick repeatedly feeling must really suck for a psychopathic sadist....lol

[/QUOTE]

he is closer to 40 then 30.

37 or 38

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEADintheHEAD. Show DEADintheHEAD's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My daughter and I were in tears.

[/QUOTE]

I have 2 cats that are going crazy over this video.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry for crazy man rusty. 

What made him post his video on youtube?  Was it because of the Tommy Kelly bet he lost to rkarp?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to lotofsnotlovesbustchise45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He says "Understanding"?

Take it to heart?

Hamlet
    Act I, scene 2

[/QUOTE]

It is doubtful what you are saying, and what part of Hamlet you quote, is understood by most here...and that is a large part of the issue... :)

But wise indeed!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks. I don't post much but I do try to be a smart*$$ myself, in other ways.

I'm actually surprised that you replied, nobody replies to me ....haha! It matters little to me, i'm not offended at all. I actually posted a OP-ed about 2 months ago, praising many people here for their good work. A few commented but the post fell off the 1st page in less than 3 hours, go figure? Took me an hour to compose it and I foolishly thought it would be a winner. Hootie and the Blowfish are more important to a Pats board than it's good members.

This forum is now a personal blog for a few. So many good people have gone and fewer post less now. That's sad.

Have a great night ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEADintheHEAD. Show DEADintheHEAD's posts

lotofsnotlovesbustchise45 is mel and Rusty and DeadHead2. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This forum is now a personal blog for a few. So many good people have gone and fewer post less now. That's sad.

[/QUOTE]

It certainly is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

boy alot of you folks seem to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Rusty envy? lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I got no horse in this race, but a lot of you seem to obsess over what some guy who you'll never meet has to say about a game.  OK, so the subject in question irks a lot of you.  But what's to be said for those who continually engage this person -- someone who means nothing to you in your real lives?  Unless this is a significant portion of your real life -- negative interactions with internet phantoms on BDC?  I'm not trying to be a wank here, but I hope I'm pointing out the obvious.  The same person you lot  call crazy is constantly engaged by whole host of posters who seem to thrive on the back-and-forth banter and delivering cyber punches to some unseen face.  I just don't get it.  I never have and I never will.   

[/QUOTE]

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

I got no horse in this race, but a lot of you seem to obsess over what some guy who you'll never meet has to say about a game.  OK, so the subject in question irks a lot of you.  But what's to be said for those who continually engage this person -- someone who means nothing to you in your real lives?  Unless this is a significant portion of your real life -- negative interactions with internet phantoms on BDC?  I'm not trying to be a wank here, but I hope I'm pointing out the obvious.  The same person you lot  call crazy is constantly engaged by whole host of posters who seem to thrive on the back-and-forth banter and delivering cyber punches to some unseen face.  I just don't get it.  I never have and I never will.   

[/QUOTE]

Cables

Thanks for reframing the context. This is a worthy area for psychological study: the internet as an arena for interaction and battles, real or perceived, to take place where punches are delivered without consequence to our personal safety but also with little meaning as we will likely never meet each other.

How sick we all must be to keep coming back here to participate in this?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

boy alot of you folks seem to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Rusty envy? lol

[/QUOTE]

either that or people refuse to take crapp from him anymore.  I'd say the latter.

[/QUOTE]

Quag is a fool and virtually never offers anything of worth or intelligence. Rusty doesn't live in a person's head when he is posting idiocy 100+ times a day. He lives on their board.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!!

That's him!  Gotta be!

[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it, this is exactly how I imagined Rusty would look like.