13. Texans OT Chester Pitts
    14. Dolphins DE Jason Taylor
    15. Panthers DE Tyler Brayton
    16. Browns C Rex Hadnot
    17. Bengals RB Larry Johnson
    18. Patriots TE Benjamin Watson
    19. Lions LB Larry Foote
    20. Bears DE Adewale Ogunleye

The Pats have done well thus far but still have a lot to do. Is there anyone here worth looking at or do we now just wait for the draft?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Re: unrestricted free agents still available

I think they'll pluck some guys off the list. I could see Mason here. Also Foote might be looking to get out of Detroit and onto a successful team. He wasn't all that bad while on the steelers, so I don't see any reason the pats won't investigate Foote.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

What's so sad is I would be jumping for Joy if the Pats signed 37 year old Mason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

10. Patriots DE/OLB Derrick Burgess
    11. Ravens DE Dwan Edwards
    14. Dolphins DE Jason Taylor

I think we should resign Burgess he really began to play better towards the end of the season (once he was in shape and new the playbook), jason taylor would provide a veteran OLB for us and has pretty much the same build/had similar speed as crable and would provide one hell of a mentor for him and the other rookie OLB.  I think edwards would be worth a look for DE more competition for camp would be great (we need one since seymore left and green was signed away)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymc727. Show mattymc727's posts

antonio bryant could be a great 2nd reciever

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

We need 3 of the following 4 in FA I think.  WR, TE, RB, and LB.  That would leave 2nd TE, 4th of above, 2nd LB, DE, P, CB, Dl, and OL. for the draft.  I say RB is moderate need, as ones we have can't stay on the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

IF MASON DOES NOT SIGN WITH THE RAVENS AND REED DOES NOT SIGN WITH THE PATRIOTS IT MAKES SENSE FOR N.E.TO GO AFTER MASON GIVEN THE CURRENT DIRTH OF W.R.'S ON THE ROSTER...TOO MANY IFS NOT TO LOOK AT OTHER F.A. WR'S..MAYBE THEY LOOK AT THE RESTRICTED F.A. WIDEOUTS AVAILABLE ESPECIALLY THOSE  WHO CAN PLAY OPPOSITE MOSS RATHER THAN GUYS WHO PROJECT PRIMARILY AS SLOT RECEIVERS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: unrestricted free agents still available:
    We need 3 of the following 4 in FA I think.  WR, TE, RB, and LB.  That would leave 2nd TE, 4th of above, 2nd LB, DE, P, CB, Dl, and OL. for the draft.  I say RB is moderate need, as ones we have can't stay on the field.
    Posted by adam4522
    i like what you're thinking. I am sitting back an it will be interesting to watch BB make some moves! But, I am not going to get over excited.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: unrestricted free agents still available:
    antonio bryant could be a great 2nd reciever
    Posted by mattymc727

I 80% agree with you. You said "could" and the word you are looking for is would.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I would like to see Benny(resigned), JT, Morrison(RFA, trade Thomas to Oakland), Bryant signed by the Pats. Then, the Pats can shut down the bank until April to sign their picks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

I dont think theres much left in Free agency for Pat's to get better.... Pat's must have a good draft, They need to really hit with their top 4 pick. I hope they dont package to move down. They should be able to get some good player out of the top 53. Get younger and faster....