Up For Sale

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: Up For Sale

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the Patriots’ tainted Super Bowl rings is on the auction block.

Matt Estrella, the cameraman behind New England’s Spygate scandal, is selling his Super Bowl XXXIX ring through New Jersey’s Goldin Auctions.

The ring, however, is not the blinged-out piece of jewelery that the players get. Estrella’s is made of cubic zirconia faux diamonds and isn’t even the same design as the one players and coaches got after the Patriots beat the Eagles, 24-21, in their last Super Bowl win 10 years ago. Members of the Patriots front office received toned-down versions of the band, with the club’s three Lombardi Trophies on the face behind the team’s logo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/spygate-cameraman-sb-ring-auction-article-1.1604917#ixzz2sfFCwaZe

Fake diamonds are perfect for tainted titles.

[/QUOTE]

Are you still bored in your mommies basement,  why such a hater...????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

And the proof that the Patriots' titles are tainted is ... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh nonsense. Only idiots call them tainted. All fools get ignored. Bye fool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And the proof that the Patriots' titles are tainted is ... 

[/QUOTE]

JimmyProffer has absolutely no idea.  It is the quickest way for a Pats hater to diminish the successes of the Pats while ignoring the failures of the team they support as simply being the end result of the Pats dominance so as not to acknowledge the Pats are the better team.

PS - Jimmy claims he is a Giants fan...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

so all i got out of this was the camera man was a jets fan.  scandal

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the Patriots’ tainted Super Bowl rings is on the auction block.

Matt Estrella, the cameraman behind New England’s Spygate scandal, is selling his Super Bowl XXXIX ring through New Jersey’s Goldin Auctions.

The ring, however, is not the blinged-out piece of jewelery that the players get. Estrella’s is made of cubic zirconia faux diamonds and isn’t even the same design as the one players and coaches got after the Patriots beat the Eagles, 24-21, in their last Super Bowl win 10 years ago. Members of the Patriots front office received toned-down versions of the band, with the club’s three Lombardi Trophies on the face behind the team’s logo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/spygate-cameraman-sb-ring-auction-article-1.1604917#ixzz2sfFCwaZe

Fake diamonds are perfect for tainted titles.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dick, I guess your still hopping mad about being Rusty Trombone.  You have to admit, it was funny.

Be a good sport. Not everyone can be the butt end of a joke like you.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!