Use Edelman and Faulk at the slot position

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Use Edelman and Faulk at the slot position

Hell, I say use Edelman and Faulk at slot and Taylor, Moroney and Morris at RB.  Faulk is great receiver out of the backfield, wouldn't be much of a stretch for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

Re: Use Edelman and Faulk at the slot position

I agree with that. Faulks is an awesome player , one of the best on the pats and one of the best in football period. He doesnt get enough credit at just how good is he. Probably the best 3rd down running back in football and one of the most clutch. BB has kept him fresh lets up his workload. Maroney is fresh now with the 2weeks off as well. Players have to step up. THe good thing that may come out of this is Brady will look to get in the TE's involved more and spread the ball around. Also that Obrien will get more CREATIVE while playcalling. This could actually be a good thing. Being optimistic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

Well...

This is what always happens anyway. Faulk may not line up in the slot, but he catches that outroute from the RB position alot.  Edelman will take the slot for Welks.

This will not be the problem.  The problem will be lack of pass rush/solid DB's on defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

CaptainZdeno, the problem with Ben Watson is whenever the ball is thrown his way, he drops the ball more often than he catches it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

BradyMossFan i said the same thing earlier think the mix would work. I also think the play calling has to change to dink and dunk, with Moss included in that O. Then still throw a few deep balls to Moss once the safties start morving up.