Vareen Surgery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Vareen Surgery

Per 98.5 vareen has a broken bone in his wrist and needs surgery.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Vareen Surgery

Wow, this is Huge! Is he supposed to miss time? Just when I was singing his praises he goes and shows more signs of fragility and now I know why he didnt get more than 14 carries...SMDH!  Dammmit! Why!??  Good thing we got Leon back but this is big if he is gonna be out. Ridley wasnt gonna see the field for a while now we gotta use him. Blount maybe gets the start vs jets?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Guy makes Amendola look like Iron Man. LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Considering our skill positions, shouldnt we try to play a different guy each game? As long as they arent all hurt together, should be fine. IF DA plays, Edleman should sit. IF Vareen plays, Washington has to sit....vice versa??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Sux big time....  Hello Leon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

They are reporting 3 weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If I understand correctly the injury occurred on his first play from scrimmage.  If so, says more than a little about his toughness.  Still, don't really need this right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

H3ll I broke my wrist playing football at age 12 and also finished the game. Its called adrenaline, not so much toughness cuz I wasnt a tough guy at age 12. Im Just concerned that he is always gonna be in and out the lineup due to these little nagging injuries. He is like the K.Faulk for real this year cuz his security is NEEDED. His presence or lack their of will likely determine how well Brady plays this year. He was supposed to be Huge, esp. after the AH thing and DA hobbled....smh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Understand, Triple.  I fractured mine playing in high school and continued to play.  Obviously it depends on the nature of the injury and the intensity of the competition.  I'm still inclined to believe that there's an element of toughness involved at that level.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Understand, Triple.  I fractured mine playing in high school and continued to play.  Obviously it depends on the nature of the injury and the intensity of the competition.  I'm still inclined to believe that there's an element of toughness involved at that level.

Of course. I dont wanna discount doing it against NFL players, but I also like you said, dont know the severity of it. I had a fracture, not like my arm was hanging but It hurt pretty had for a while and I shook it off. Its what we do. Im more concerned with the type of injury. Dont see backs getting wrist injuries that much. Im worried that he may be (gulp) Fragile just a bit. We cant afford it this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That sucks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Of course. I dont wanna discount doing it against NFL players, but I also like you said, dont know the severity of it. I had a fracture, not like my arm was hanging but It hurt pretty had for a while and I shook it off. Its what we do. Im more concerned with the type of injury. Dont see backs getting wrist injuries that much. Im worried that he may be (gulp) Fragile just a bit. We cant afford it this year.

[/QUOTE]

10-4, brother.  Yeah, not sure I like that it was his wrist.  Not that it matters but does anyone know which wrist?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I am bummed over this one because this dude can catch out of the back field. Also I broke my wrist playing highschool ball in the 2nd quarter (one of those small round bones) and played the rest of the game but by the end of the game I was trying to catch passes one handed because it started hurting bad. missed the last week of the season and was in a cast for SIX MONTHS! The little bones have a smaller blood supply, I would have been better off breaking the the main bones. Oh well enough of my Al Bundy highschool football stories. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

16. This post has been removed.