Vernon Gholston Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Vernon Gholston Update

The Jest season is going down in flames and the 6.5 million dollar bust continues to under perform. The DE statue had 1 tackle against the 'Fins upping his total to 7 for the year. Vernon is a workout warrior so must be hanging with Sal Alosi the coach that tripped the 'Fin player couple of losers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: Vernon Gholston Upstart

Jets better hope Sanchez pans out and that Rex can draft some quality players because so far Kyle Wilson, Vlad, Sanchez, McKnight, Greene all look like crap.

Cro has been a sub par addition as well and they have literally zero pass rush. Gotta give him credit though because Holmes and Braylon look like great options on offense. Only if they had a half decent QB. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Vernon Gholston Update

I pretty sure the Jets listen to Mel Kiper on draft day. BBBBBIIIIIGGGGG mistake!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Vernon Gholston Upstart

In Response to Re: Vernon Gholston Upstart:
    [QUOTE]Jets better hope Sanchez pans out and that Rex can draft some quality players because so far Kyle Wilson, Vlad, Sanchez, McKnight, Greene all look like crap. Cro has been a sub par addition as well and they have literally zero pass rush. Gotta give him credit though because Holmes and Braylon look like great options on offense. Only if they had a half decent QB. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]
    i disagree on greene. he had looked pretty solid to me. he is averaging just over 4 yards per carry and has over 600 yards as the second back... to say he looks like crap is not necessarily true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Gholston had as may tackles as Alosi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Greene is a playing well - I disagree that he is crap.

He is also the ONLY classy player on that team..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Vernon Gholston Update:
    [QUOTE]Greene is a playing well - I disagree that he is crap. He is also the ONLY classy player on that team..
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]
    Jim Leonhard?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

[QUOTE]Gholston had as may tackles as Alosi
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]
    LMFAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vernon Gholston Update : Jim Leonhard?
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Sorry scao...

Don't know much about Jim other than he is the QB of their D...Green stood out for me..but if you believe Leonhard is a class act - will take your word for it..