Very good article about the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lenny13. Show Lenny13's posts

Re: Very good article about the Patriots

In Response to Very good article about the Patriots:

You look like a regurgitated stuffed pepper.I've seen smaller bodies of water.Does that dress come with an airport?Dang you one buckin fugly lookin hoe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Wow what a game! We just dismantled another team. Just keep on chalkin up the wins. I have to say it's great to be an Indianapolis sports fan. We just keep on destroying teams. We have reely owned the boston teams lately too. 11-0 We will go 19-0, Mannings gonna get the MVP, We win the Superbowl again! and I'll bet Manning wins the Superbowl MVP too. Jealous???????   
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE]

Who left the gate open?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

so long for now ladies. I'm gonna go watch my UNBEATEN COLTS destroy another team on our way to 19-0.

KIss your unbeaten record good bye, my man Peyton is going to continue his winning tradition!

Indianapolis the city of champions

Care to elaborate now the seasons over?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots:
    So how, exactly, are you the City of Champions? Did you win a bunch of Midwest Nice competitions?
    Posted by Caesar1177

Not likely.

Minnesota is the Celtics of Midwest Nice Competitions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Coltsditchpig4eva,  That was written by some Colts fan, who we all know have low footbal IQ's. All they are good at is inbreeding in trailer parks. I did figure out the championship part of your signature. Here's the podium medalists.