Veteran Pass Rusher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Re: Veteran Pass Rusher

In Response to Re: Veteran Pass Rusher:
    Derrick Burgess' stats: Game 1-11: 15 tackles and 2 sacks Game 12-16: 22 tackles and 3 sacks In the last 5 games, he had more production than the other games. He was really good in the final Housten game with 9 tackles and 1 sack. Now these numbers may not pop out as pro-bowl worthy, but I think he was getting the hang of things in the last leg of the season. Even BB was praising him as he was doing things that he had never done in his career. I think we should bring him back for a 2 year deal, paying him around 4 mil and see if we can generate some sacks!
    Posted by bmadmax81
    how many tkls and sacks did he get in the playoffs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Veteran Pass Rusher : how many tkls and sacks did he get in the playoffs?
    Posted by mosseffectredux

If that is supposed to be a rhetorical question, then I must say that no one really played well, as it is evident by the 33-14 drub. If that is a statistical question, then he had one tackle and no sacks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

exactly.the more the reason they need help this year.maybe some step up,who knows.that remains to be seen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

exactly.the more the reason they need help this year.maybe some steps up,who knows.that remains to be seen.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

I agree. It could be anyone, including Burgess. We invested a 3rd and a 5th in him, in a deep draft. It would be a waste to let him walk away after only one year. We should atleast bring him back for a year and see if he can to the QB.